Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Minor League statistics....

Minor League statistics....

Would it be too much to have a sticky (that's locked except for the person that does the updating) for the regular season stats for all the Minor League teams....maybe updated once a week (the old stats replaced with the new stats so the thread never gains in length)?
    Rob Neyer: "Any writer who says he'd be a better manager than the worst manager is either 1) lying (i.e. 'using poetic license') or 2) patently delusional. Which isn't to say managers don't do stupid things that you or I wouldn't."

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Minor League statistics....

MiLB.com has everything youre asking for.

http://www.baseball-reference.com/teams/CIN/2007.shtml has stats for every player in the Reds' organization in one place. It is really pretty nice. It has stats in both team and depth chart fashions. Just scroll down this page until you find Org. Stats & Depth (between the sponsor this page ad and the team batting stats). They have both batting and pitching.

Here are the links to what you are looking for:

Dubito Ergo Cogito Ergo Sum.

Thank you very much to all.
    Rob Neyer: "Any writer who says he'd be a better manager than the worst manager is either 1) lying (i.e. 'using poetic license') or 2) patently delusional. Which isn't to say managers don't do stupid things that you or I wouldn't."

Quote Originally Posted by texasdave View Post
    http://www.baseball-reference.com/teams/CIN/2007.shtml has stats for every player in the Reds' organization in one place. It is really pretty nice. It has stats in both team and depth chart fashions. Just scroll down this page until you find Org. Stats & Depth (between the sponsor this page ad and the team batting stats). They have both batting and pitching.
    I've been using baseball-reference for several years, but I didn't know this existed here. This is the best item I've seen since I first started speaking to everyone in the Enquirer REDS' forum back in 1994.

Turn Off Ads?