Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Home game emails to Marty

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Home game emails to Marty

what's his address?

Thanks

ps, once someone replies a mod can close or delete.

Re: Home game emails to Marty

I think it's mtj@redsonradio.com but I could be wrong.
    "Strickland Propane... Taste the meat, not the heat." - Hank Hill

Lakewood Ranch, FL (by way of Columbus, OH)

Quote Originally Posted by smith288 View Post
    He has a right to be.

I love it. LMFAO GrumpyOldMan. I love that grumpy old man though for telling it like it is and not shying away from tough questions. I guess Nuxie is a grumpy older man then? HAHA

That brings up another question. Now I like Thom and Jeff in the booth but can they show a little more excitement please? I mean when a 79 year old man gets more excited what is up with that? I love hearing Nuxie in the background or when he is on the PBP when a ball is leaving the park, he shows some great excitement there! I hope all is going well with his chemotherapy. That was a riot the other day when he was mispronouncing the name of the Rockies SS (which I won't even try to spell).

nothing more than a fan Always Red's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by storrs19 View Post
    That was a riot the other day when he was mispronouncing the name of the Rockies SS (which I won't even try to spell).
    Troy Tulowitzki

I heard that on the radio, and it was hilarious. Joe gave it one shot, bungled it and then said- Oh, the heck with it, I can't say it. You could hear the guys in the background howling in laughter!
    sorry we're boring

Quote Originally Posted by Always Red View Post
    Troy Tulowitzki

I heard that on the radio, and it was hilarious. Joe gave it one shot, bungled it and then said- Oh, the heck with it, I can't say it. You could hear the guys in the background howling in laughter!
    Joe tried to say the name and butchered it. You could hear Marty in the background say, "who's that?" busting Joes chops. That's when Joe said the "heck with it part".

Very funny stuff.

Turn Off Ads?