Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Ty Pennington Arrested

You're being very UnDude. sonny's Avatar

Ty Pennington Arrested

http://www.chicagotribune.com/entert...tory?track=rss

Police were suspicious when he screamed "NO! I HAVEN'T BEEN DRINKING!" into his megaphone.
    Witty signature.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Ty Pennington Arrested

I suppose it's possible, I mean, you never can tell about some people, but I need more substantial proof than an arrest on suspicion before I can believe that Ty has a substance abuse problem.
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

Unbelievably enough, this isn't his mug shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    Chip is right

The good news for the jail where he was lodged is that it will soon be torn completely down and a new jail built on the same site. Each cell will be designed to reflect the personality of the inmate being held there, with Sears providing the fixtures. This will all be done in seven days, start-to-finish.

Quote Originally Posted by macro View Post
    The good news for the jail where he was lodged is that it will soon be torn completely down and a new jail built on the same site. Each cell will be designed to reflect the personality of the inmate being held there, with Sears providing the fixtures. This will all be done in seven days, start-to-finish.

In addition to what was in the article linked above:

He apologized to fans and co-workers Monday.

"I could have jeopardized the lives of others and I am grateful there was no accident or harm done to anyone," he said.

http://broadband.zoomtown.com/news/r...ARSDCCL2_UNEWS
    "Enjoy this Reds fans, you are watching a legend grow up before your very eyes" ... DoogMinAmo on Adam Dunn

....and here I thought this was some mutant combination of Chad Pennington and Ty Wigginton....
    "I'm virtually free to do whatever I want, but I try to remember so is everybody else..." - Todd Snider

Turn Off Ads?