Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Classic Reds Audio & Video

Classic Reds Audio & Video

Having run out of explitives for this team, does anyone know why there is such little audio and video available of classic Reds games? Does it just not exist or do they just not air/show it?

I gave up on ESPN Classic (Known as B&P here) for all they show is Boxing, Bowling, Pool and Poker. What a joke. I would love to hear some of the classic games I remember watching back in the 1980's and 1990's. I never thought of taping any of them but now wish I had.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Classic Reds Audio & Video

Quote Originally Posted by storrs19 View Post
    Having run out of explitives for this team, does anyone know why there is such little audio and video available of classic Reds games? Does it just not exist or do they just not air/show it?

I gave up on ESPN Classic (Known as B&P here) for all they show is Boxing, Bowling, Pool and Poker. What a joke. I would love to hear some of the classic games I remember watching back in the 1980's and 1990's. I never thought of taping any of them but now wish I had.
    I'm in the same boat as you. I started asking when I joined RedsZone if anyone had anything from the early 80s but apparently, those of us that are old enough to have been adults then, didn't bother and everyone else was too young.

I also get irritated with ESPN Classic because it's either Pete's 4192 game or the 6th game of the 75 World Series. I would love to get hold of some of the games I wanted to see and they aren't classics, but I'm sure MLB wouldn't part with them. They could make a LOT of money from the sale of copies of games. Sad.

Julz

Turn Off Ads?