Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Ibanez, Baldelli or Teahen

Ibanez, Baldelli or Teahen

in a standard 5x5 league, how would you rank em? Baldelli is currently on the DL but due to come off in the next ten days. I have Teahen right now but I'm debating dropping him for Ibanez.
    Go BLUE!!!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Ibanez, Baldelli or Teahen

I would rank a truly healthy Baldelli ahead of Teahen and Teahen over Ibanez. I have my doubts about Baldelli's ability to stay healthy but if he is he can contribute in all five categories. I prefer Teahen over Ibanez because Teahen will contribute more in HRs, RBIs (though playing for KC cuts into that #), and he will toss in a few steals here and there. I believe Ibanez's 33 HR total was a bit of an outlier though he is still a solid player.
    That being said if you have the time and roster spot to stash away a player I would go with Baldelli. If you need immediate production or cant afford to take a risk on Baldelli's health then I would suggest just holding on to Teahen.

I agree with larks 100% on this.

I hold on to Teahen. Ibanez has gotten off to a slow start and will not repeat last season. He is also getting up there in age. Baldelli can not stay healthy.

Turn Off Ads?