Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 100 Unsexiest Men of 2007

Senor Votto

Re: 100 Unsexiest Men of 2007

Quote Originally Posted by WilyMoROCKS View Post
    Now how are we allowed to see Ron Jeremy's boobs but a little nip-slip from Jessica Biel is a no-no?

Feminists, c'mon now, this is a cause celebre you need to get behind!

What kind of world do we live in if this is true?

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by degenerate10 View Post

What kind of world do we live in if this is true?
    A RedsZone world.

Learn to live with it or jump on the next rocket off-planet. This is a baseball site that aims for a somewhat high level of discourse, not a middle-school locker room.
    "It's easier to give up. I'm not a very vocal player. I lead by example. I take the attitude that I've got to go out and do it. Because of who I am, I've got to give everything I've got to come back."
    -Ken Griffey Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by zombie-a-go-go View Post
    A RedsZone world.

Learn to live with it or jump on the next rocket off-planet. This is a baseball site that aims for a somewhat high level of discourse, not a middle-school locker room.
    This thread is pretty much as unwelcome as it gets, here on RedsZone, so I'm just going to edit it out, lock it up, and gently remind the poster that this isn't Maxim Magazine or CollegeHumor.com - though if he would like his access to RedsZone removed so that he can spend more time on those sites, I can certainly oblige him.

-Z
    Wow, truly sorry, I thought the "non-baseball chatter" side of the board was for things non-baseball related.

My other thread contained no nudity, nipslips, or anything against the Redszone "standard of conduct" and I take offense to a threat of banning my access to this site when I haven't done a damn thing to warrant it. Thanks for threatening to ban me, though. Truly, deeply appreciated, and nice to know that the power to ban someone from a website hasn't gone to your head or anything.
    Last edited by WMR; 05-16-2007 at 07:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by WilyMoROCKS View Post
    Wow, truly sorry, I thought the "non-baseball chatter" side of the board was for things non-baseball related.

My other thread contained no nudity, nipslips, or anything against the Redszone "standard of conduct" and I take offense to a threat of banning my access to this site when I haven't done a damn thing to warrant it. Thanks for threatening to ban me, though. Truly, deeply appreciated, and nice to know that the power to ban someone from a website hasn't gone to your head or anything.
    You're welcome.
    "It's easier to give up. I'm not a very vocal player. I lead by example. I take the attitude that I've got to go out and do it. Because of who I am, I've got to give everything I've got to come back."
    -Ken Griffey Jr.

Z made the right call, guys.

I don't know about you all, but even girls in bikinis would not be looked highly upon if they're up on my monitor when my boss walks by.

Quote Originally Posted by GIK View Post

I don't know about you all, but even girls in bikinis would not be looked highly upon if they're up on my monitor when my boss walks by.
    I agree with you and have no problem with that GIK. I was just attempting to respond, in humor, to a poster's mention of Ron Jeremy. That's why I posted, IMO, a pretty tame picture of him. Didn't mean to possibly offend anyone. Was just trying to get some laughs.

I personally though don't like the public threats of banning someone. These are issues that should be addressed and dealt with towards that individual on a private basis IMO. Not a public "dressing down" so to speak.
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

Resident optimist OldRightHander's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GIK View Post

or the spouse

She IS the boss.

Quote Originally Posted by GAC View Post
    I agree with you and have no problem with that GIK. I was just attempting to respond, in humor, to a poster's mention of Ron Jeremy. That's why I posted, IMO, a pretty tame picture of him. Didn't mean to possibly offend anyone. Was just trying to get some laughs.

I personally though don't like the public threats of banning someone. These are issues that should be addressed and dealt with towards that individual on a private basis IMO. Not a public "dressing down" so to speak.
    Exactly, which was my point.

What Zombie did was highly unprofessional for the way a moderator of a website should conduct himself.

He should have closed my thread and put either a link to the thread at the top of the non-baseball chatter page about this policy or simply stated "closed by moderator."

His response in this thread "welcoming me," further highlights the unprofessional and immature way that he conducted himself throughout this situation.

Boss and GIK should allow or disallow ANYTHING they want on this website, and I fully support that, but Zombie's behavior was wrong.

Turn Off Ads?