Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Narron better be gone if this teams looses 6 more games on this road trip!

Narron better be gone if this teams looses 6 more games on this road trip!

Narron is the wrong manager for this team.. sadly it happens now when we could have had Lou instead of extending this Narron who has never won anything big!

He doesnt know lineups, he overuses pitchers in the pen. I know it isnt his fault, but this bullpen WILL cost him his job.. the fans are not going to come watch losing baseball in the summer, that was supposed to be a good year after coming so close last year.. sadly the ONLY things improved in the off season was the announcers and Reds Fest.. !! NOT the team having the right mix to WIN!!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Narron better be gone if this teams looses 6 more games on this road trip!

Quote Originally Posted by redsfan4445 View Post
    Narron is the wrong manager for this team.. sadly it happens now when we could have had Lou instead of extending this Narron who has never won anything big!

He doesnt know lineups, he overuses pitchers in the pen. I know it isnt his fault, but this bullpen WILL cost him his job.. the fans are not going to come watch losing baseball in the summer, that was supposed to be a good year after coming so close last year.. sadly the ONLY things improved in the off season was the announcers and Reds Fest.. !! NOT the team having the right mix to WIN!!
    It is not going to happen.

I am not defending Narron -- but I wonder who anyone else would be out there pitching from the bullpen and what difference would it make.

Yeah, Piniella is really dominating with the Cubs. Just look at Zambrano, he's going to win the Cy Young and the Cubs will win the series.

If only we had Lou...

I'm not going to say that Narron is a great manager, but name me one manager that could win with this bullpen.
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

Yet another "fire Narron" thread. I almost wish they would hurry up and do it, just so everybody will shut up and watch the next manager continue to lose with this bullpen.

Again I say...OH THE DRAMA!!!
    "Sometimes, it's not the sexiest moves that put you over the top," Krivsky said. "It's a series of transactions that help you get there."

Unless Narron starts taking the mound himself in relief then these results are not his fault. I believe it's been proven that it is not just one or two relievers that are killing this team. The entire bullpen has not produced favorable results. What is he to do when no options work out. Should we be complaining more for Krivskey to make a move, oh, wait then we'll all complain about whatever trade he makes to try and improve this pathetic bullpen.

Quote Originally Posted by steig View Post
    Unless Narron starts taking the mound himself in relief then these results are not his fault. I believe it's been proven that it is not just one or two relievers that are killing this team. The entire bullpen has not produced favorable results. What is he to do when no options work out. Should we be complaining more for Krivskey to make a move, oh, wait then we'll all complain about whatever trade he makes to try and improve this pathetic bullpen.
    I would rather see some guys from the minors get a chance first before trading for more bullpen help.

Whenever this team starts losing too many people start bashing the manager, like i've said before not one manager could win with this bullpen.

Quote Originally Posted by CTA513 View Post
    I would rather see some guys from the minors get a chance first before trading for more bullpen help.
    Good point. I'm all for trying out young guys at this point. What's the worse that could happen.

Quote Originally Posted by steig View Post
    Good point. I'm all for trying out young guys at this point. What's the worse that could happen.

They could lose. Oh, wait, that's already happening.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    Chip is right

The manager is definately partially to blame, but I think most of it lays with the players. I've never seen a Reds team make so many errors. Every game the pitching is poor, there are errors all over the place and the hitting is average. I think an almost total change needs to take place for this team to turn around. They don't work as a team at all and that's what's loosing the games.

i see us going 0-9 on this trip

Is it all Narrons fault of course not,but is a big part of it his fault most defently.Like when they sent EE down I knew Narron would play Castro and Keppinger at 3rd instead of Freel.He sits Freel and Dunn on place of Castro and Keppinger,I mean does Narron even want to win.He also keeps running Coffey out there in close games.Like today Cincy was up 1 and he comes in and gives up a couple runs just amazing the way Narron keeps going with Coffey.I mean he has proven he cant be brought into a close game.
    Also how about all these great lineups he throws out there on a daly basis.He sends terrible lineups out there on a daly basis and gets almost nothing out of it.He also changes his lineups everyday.Hey why not let some guys bat in the same order once or twice and see if they ever get comfortable there and start to hit.
    So is it all Narrons fault,NO.But alot of it is.I say Cincy needs a change and its going to be Narrons head that needs to roll.Yes he does deserve it because he is paid to have his teamed ready to play and the Reds are most defently not ready to play on a daly basis.What about the lack of execution on this team.Sho wee dont get me started again.I say a a change has to come and it has to be Narron.

Quote Originally Posted by fewfirstchoice View Post
    Is it all Narrons fault of course not,but is a big part of it his fault most defently.Like when they sent EE down I knew Narron would play Castro and Keppinger at 3rd instead of Freel.He sits Freel and Dunn on place of Castro and Keppinger,I mean does Narron even want to win.He also keeps running Coffey out there in close games.Like today Cincy was up 1 and he comes in and gives up a couple runs just amazing the way Narron keeps going with Coffey.I mean he has proven he cant be brought into a close game.
    Also how about all these great lineups he throws out there on a daly basis.He sends terrible lineups out there on a daly basis and gets almost nothing out of it.He also changes his lineups everyday.Hey why not let some guys bat in the same order once or twice and see if they ever get comfortable there and start to hit.
    So is it all Narrons fault,NO.But alot of it is.I say Cincy needs a change and its going to be Narrons head that needs to roll.Yes he does deserve it because he is paid to have his teamed ready to play and the Reds are most defently not ready to play on a daly basis.What about the lack of execution on this team.Sho wee dont get me started again.I say a a change has to come and it has to be Narron.
    Actually, Castro didn't hurt the club today at all. Plus -- who should he run out there from the bullpen? I don't like to see Coffey -- but at this point there is no one I do like see coming in from the bullpen. Can you name anyone he should be going with that isn't getting a chance?

Quote Originally Posted by peterose00 View Post
    Actually, Castro didn't hurt the club today at all. Plus -- who should he run out there from the bullpen? I don't like to see Coffey -- but at this point there is no one I do like see coming in from the bullpen. Can you name anyone he should be going with that isn't getting a chance?
    Jeff Brantley?
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

Turn Off Ads?