Turn Off Ads?
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Monday 05/14 Minors Lg Updates

Sprinkles are for winners dougdirt's Avatar

Re: Monday 05/14 Minors Lg Updates

Ramon Geronimo has thrown 15.1 innings for Dayton in 13 appearances and has allowed 11 hits and struck out 14 while walking just 4 batters. He is fresh from the Dominican but he is 23 and has dominated everywhere he has pitched. Maybe its time for a promotion.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Also of note, Janish has 9xb hits in his last 10 games. It looks like he's heating up and putting good wood on the ball. I still hold out hope that he can be at least a solid utility man, or perhaps a stopgap after Gonzo's contract is up.

Quote Originally Posted by dougdirt View Post
    Drew Stubbs is on the verge of really breaking out. Im feeling it.
    OPSing over 1.000 for May, I think that should qualify!

Sprinkles are for winners dougdirt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    OPSing over 1.000 for May, I think that should qualify!
    Yeah, but I mean like blowing up. I expect him to continue hitting in the 900 OPS range for the next two months until he gets a promotion to Sarasota in late June. I hope he shuts some people up.

Quote Originally Posted by dougdirt View Post
    Yeah, but I mean like blowing up. I expect him to continue hitting in the 900 OPS range for the next two months until he gets a promotion to Sarasota in late June. I hope he shuts some people up.
    It looks like a lot of bats are heating up now that the temperatures are rising.

Turn Off Ads?