Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Doughnuts in office

Vampire Weekend @Bernie's camisadelgolf's Avatar

Re: Doughnuts in office

Since moving to Germany, the biggest difference I've noticed is that people are speaking German instead of English. The second biggest difference I've noticed is the amount of sugar they put on a donut. When I eat a donut here, I can taste the bread. It's vile.

Well, if you're expecting a bread flavor, it's not so vile. But if you're expecting nothing but sugary sweetness, which is what my American mouth has been trained to do, it's like someone giving you black licorice. They tell you black licorice is candy, which it may technically be, but really, it's just something with a little sugar in it that tastes like rubber ass.

They need to stop calling these round pieces of bread with holes in the middle "donuts". The sugar is hardly detectable.

Anyway, someone please send me some real donuts, doused in glaze. This is getting ridiculous.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Vampire Weekend @Bernie's camisadelgolf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by klw View Post
    There are only two munchkins left in the box. I don't think I can risk the aftertaste. Now in the "its no big surprise" the chocolate brought back from Germany and left out for everyone by one of my co-workers has been entirely consumed.
    Chocolate is something the Germans got right. The Swiss got it better, but I digress.

smells of rich mahogany deltachi8's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by camisadelgolf View Post
    They tell you black licorice is candy, which it may technically be, but really, it's just something with a little sugar in it that tastes like rubber ass.
    Thank you for typing that, i nearly spit coffee on my monitor.

Donuts...i could go for about 40 TimBits right now.
    Nothing to see here. Please disperse.

Quote Originally Posted by camisadelgolf View Post
    They tell you black licorice is candy, which it may technically be, but really, it's just something with a little sugar in it that tastes like rubber ass.
    I so want to use this in my sig.

Turn Off Ads?