Re: Homer Simpson's all baseball team

mmmmm... gummy baseball
    I'm just like everybody else. I have two arms, two legs and 4,000 hits."

-Pete Rose

"Starting Pitcher: Vida Blue
    Hell of an arm, and his last name reminds me of the color of my pants."

Just terrible.
    The widow is gathering nettles for her children's dinner; a perfumed seigneur, delicately lounging in the Oeil de Boeuf, hath an alchemy whereby he will extract the third nettle and call it rent. ~ Carlyle

Yay!

worst thing I've ever read on teh internets
    When all is said and done more is said than done.

Designated Hitter: That guy from "The Natural"
    Most Vottomatic Player

You're Welcome

The writer of that atrocity should be punched in the eyeball one time, told he was an idiot, given 3 minutes to relax and think that was the extent of his punishment, and then as soon as he thought he was safe, he'd be catapulted directly into the sun. It was that dumb. Indefensibly dumb.

And plus, everybody knows that Homer Simpson's team would clearly consist of: Roger Clemens, Mike Scioscia, Don Mattingly, Steve Sax, Wade Boggs, Ozzie Smith, Jose Canseco, Ken Griffey Jr., but NOT Darryl Strawberry.

Mmmmmmmm, strawberries......

Quote Originally Posted by FlightRick View Post
    The writer of that atrocity should be punched in the eyeball one time, told he was an idiot, given 3 minutes to relax and think that was the extent of his punishment, and then as soon as he thought he was safe, he'd be catapulted directly into the sun. It was that dumb. Indefensibly dumb.

And plus, everybody knows that Homer Simpson's team would clearly consist of: Roger Clemens, Mike Scioscia, Don Mattingly, Steve Sax, Wade Boggs, Ozzie Smith, Jose Canseco, Ken Griffey Jr., but NOT Darryl Strawberry.

Yep.
    Rob Neyer: "Any writer who says he'd be a better manager than the worst manager is either 1) lying (i.e. 'using poetic license') or 2) patently delusional. Which isn't to say managers don't do stupid things that you or I wouldn't."

Quote Originally Posted by dabvu2498 View Post
    worst thing I've ever read on teh internets
    I hear they have that on computers now.
    I'm just like everybody else. I have two arms, two legs and 4,000 hits."

-Pete Rose

And of course Terry Cashman would write a special version of "Talkin' Baseball" for such a team.
    Burn down the disco. Hang the blessed DJ. Because the music that he constantly plays, it says nothing to me about my life.

It would be but Homer never got a chance to play with any of them except for Strawberry because Clemens went under hypnosis and believed he was a chicken, Scioscia was in the hospital for radiation poisoning, Mattingly was fired because he wouldn't cut his sideburns short enough to please Mr. Burns, Sax was arrested for murder, Boggs was knocked out by Barney, Ozzie fell into a vortex, Canseco was waylaid on his way to the game helping a woman save all her belongings from a fire and Jr. took too much brain and nerve tonic and had Gigantism.
    The Rally Onion wants 150 fans before Opening Day.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rally-...24872650873160

Turn Off Ads?