Turn Off Ads?
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 404647484950

Thread: Site Feedback/Questions

Re: Site Feedback/Questions

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Ray View Post
    Things are really screwed up on the site this morning. Lots of troubles when posting replies. The site bogs down, asks you if you want to wait or leave site, then we get a database error and thrown off the site. Upon logging back in, most typically the post in question was doubled. Please look into this
    Anyone else having this issue?

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Boss-Hog View Post
    Anyone else having this issue?
    I would say many judging from all the double posts. Personally I go back and edit the double post out but I've seen several that are doubled. That said, it does seem to be going fine right now

4. Likes:

Boss-Hog (12-02-2019)

So frustrating. I'm tired of submitting successive posts and having them wind up together in a single post in the thread.

A good example is here: http://www.redszone.com/forums/showt...=1#post4044611

One of my replies was about the Giants trading Cozart. The other about Didi signing with the Phillies. Totally unrelated. Yet both end up in the same post window.

Can you PLEASE configure this site so that each time I post a reply a new post is created and placed into its own individual box please?
    Seeking belief before knowledge leads to confusion.
    Seeking knowledge before belief leads to understanding.

Quote Originally Posted by WrongVerb View Post
    So frustrating. I'm tired of submitting successive posts and having them wind up together in a single post in the thread.

One of my replies was about the Giants trading Cozart. The other about Didi signing with the Phillies. Totally unrelated. Yet both end up in the same post window.

Can you PLEASE configure this site so that each time I post a reply a new post is created and placed into its own individual box please?
    That’s a good idea.

7. Likes:

WrongVerb (12-11-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by kaldaniels View Post
    That’s a good idea.
    Thanks. I'm trying to reach my quota of good ideas for the year. One more will give me the bakers dozen I need.

I've dropped the threshold to combine potential double posts from two minutes to one minute. Let me know if that helps...

Quote Originally Posted by Boss-Hog View Post
    I've dropped the threshold to combine potential double posts from two minutes to one minute. Let me know if that helps...
    I'm curious if there is a justification for having it at all. Every other site I've ever been on, when you click "submit" or its equivalent, a new reply is created.

I'm curious if there is a justification for having it at all. Every other site I've ever been on, when you click "submit" or its equivalent, a new reply is created.
    Yes - its purpose is to help avoid duplicate posts made within a very short timeframe, such as when Submit is hit twice.

Turn Off Ads?