Turn Off Ads?
Page 36 of 60 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast

Thread: Site Feedback/Questions

Re: Site Feedback/Questions

I have been been unable to use the Reply With Quote function nor the Edit Post function. I have tried it with Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer. I have been experiencing this problem for a couple months now. It works fine on my phone but not on my computer. Am I the only one? Anything I can do to fix this?

2. Turn Off Ads?

I use chrome, no issues for me, in my work firewall or out

Quote Originally Posted by westofyou View Post
    I use chrome, no issues for me, in my work firewall or out
    No issues for me on Firefox

I just tried it again with Chrome, FireFox and IE and in each case it didn't work. I click on "Reply With Quote" and then I get a swirling circle next to the icon that just stays swirling for eternity. It has been doing this for a couple months. The same thing happens when I try to edit one of my posts. I don't have any problems with any other websites and my computer is relatively new.

For a Level Playing Field

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Inappropriate Ad.jpg 
Views:	152 
Size:	26.4 KB 
ID:	7911

Wondering if this "play on words" is appropriate for this board? Site is called MLM Rehab. THX

If wouldn't be my first choice if we were individually choosing each ad, but we don't have that word censored (when it's not used as a play on words), so I'm inclined to let it be.

Quote Originally Posted by RedFanAlways1966 View Post

Name:	Inappropriate Ad.jpg 
Views:	152 
Size:	26.4 KB 
ID:	7911

Wondering if this "play on words" is appropriate for this board? Site is called MLM Rehab. THX

8. Likes:

RedFanAlways1966 (09-13-2014)

Thank god that Billy Beane thread was put out of it's misery.
    “I don’t care,” Votto said of passing his friend and former teammate. “He’s in the past. Bye-bye, Jay.”

10. Likes:

westofyou (10-07-2014)

For a Level Playing Field

Best ad yet. Not sure what a girl in a bikini bottom has to do with fantasy football, but I am not complaining. Give me a flag for roughing this passer!

Name:	Best Ad.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	35.9 KB 
ID:	8021

Twice tonight I clicked to open a thread and got a box opening up saying authentication required and wanting a user name and logon. I was already logged on to RZ. I could x it out and proceed. What is this?
    I've been to dinner at Jimmy Buffet's house, and I've eaten it at a homeless shelter. And there's great joy and harrowing terror to be found in both places.
    -Todd Snider

That shouldn't be from the site. I'd run full malware and anti-virus scans on your device.

I am getting it today too. Discussion on other sites is that is is possibly from tap-a-talk. I don't use that.
    Let's play two!!!

Site is extremely slow for me today. Anyone else experienceing this?
    Reds Fan Since 1971

Quote Originally Posted by AtomicDumpling View Post
    I just tried it again with Chrome, FireFox and IE and in each case it didn't work. I click on "Reply With Quote" and then I get a swirling circle next to the icon that just stays swirling for eternity. It has been doing this for a couple months. The same thing happens when I try to edit one of my posts. I don't have any problems with any other websites and my computer is relatively new.
    I am still having this problem. I also can't use the "Go Advanced" button to make posts with tables, which is something I need to do. Any ideas on what could be causing this problem and how to fix it? It has really limited my use of Redszone for months now. I can't edit posts either.

Have you tried clearing your browser's cache, using a different browser, and doing full virus and malware scans? No one else has reported this issue, so I'm still inclined to think it's on your end.

Quote Originally Posted by Boss-Hog View Post
    Have you tried clearing your browser's cache, using a different browser, and doing full virus and malware scans? No one else has reported this issue, so I'm still inclined to think it's on your end.
    It appears to be the AdFender advertisement blocker. I temporarily disabled that and I am now able to reply with quote and edit messages.
    Last edited by AtomicDumpling; 12-03-2014 at 10:42 PM.

19. Likes:

Boss-Hog (12-03-2014)

Turn Off Ads?