Turn Off Ads?
Page 37 of 61 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast

Thread: Site Feedback/Questions

Re: Site Feedback/Questions

I'm looking, but I can't find the site restrictions/recommendations on photo size and formats.
    "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues."

2. Turn Off Ads?

The valid extensions appear under the "Manage Attachments" button. The photo size limit is currently set to ~300 KB, but I can increase that, if it's necessary.

FYI there is no discernible way to retrieve/reset your PW if you are not logged in.

At least not by my summation

Quote Originally Posted by westofyou View Post
    FYI there is no discernible way to retrieve/reset your PW if you are not logged in.

At least not by my summation
    If you attempt to log in and enter an incorrect password, there's a link to retrieve your password on the following screen.

Thanks, the link didn't seem to work earlier. User error I bet

7. Likes:

Boss-Hog (03-04-2015)

The merging of the forums has been a disaster.

Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    The merging of the forums has been a disaster.
    Agreed. Nothing wrong with new voices, but the sun deck was needed to weed out the garbage, the junkhead, and stuff like the Bresser incident.

10. Likes:

CySeymour (06-02-2015),Raisor (05-30-2015)

Moderation will take care of problems such as junkhead and JoshBresser, and I don't believe the latter is even an issue anymore. As far as junkhead goes, I can definitively say it's a lot more work for him to have to take the steps to evade the ban than it is for us to ban each new account and delete his posts (which is done with just a few clicks).

12. Likes:

cumberlandreds (06-01-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Boss-Hog View Post
    Moderation will take care of problems such as junkhead and JoshBresser, and I don't believe the latter is even an issue anymore. As far as junkhead goes, I can definitively say it's a lot more work for him to have to take the steps to evade the ban than it is for us to ban each new account and delete his posts (which is done with just a few clicks).
    Yet he keeps coming up with new accounts, so that doesn't seem to deter anything.

I agree with Raisor and Old School. If nothing else, the Sun Deck weeded out those not interested in hanging around and taking any discussion seriously.

If we aren't going to have the Sun Deck, then institute a probationary period for new members before they can start a thread. And I also think there needs to be more stringent rules on thread topics, instead of just starting a thread with any inane topic.
    ...the 2-2 to Woodsen and here it comes...and it is swung on and missed! And Tom Browning has pitched a perfect game! Twenty-seven outs in a row, and he is being mobbed by his teammates, just to the thirdbase side of the mound.

I know others have mentioned this but this is the first I have run into it: the video ads on the top of the page are continually pulling my view of the page back up to the top of the page. If I try to scroll down or even post, it will reset to the top of the page. Has been happening most of the day.

15. Likes:

westofyou (09-11-2015)

I didn't get answer in the ORG so in this post I was directed here:

http://www.redszone.com/forums/showt...=1#post3440078

I'll re-state it as I'm confused as to the guidelines.

Does rule #5 below apply to personal attacks such as calling Jim Boeheim a scumbag in the Tavern Forum or Donald Trump "a useless prick" in the Political forum?

I don't know why this couldn't have been answered in the ORG thread but so be it. I'm asking here

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Ray View Post
    I didn't get answer in the ORG so in this post I was directed here:

http://www.redszone.com/forums/showt...=1#post3440078

I'll re-state it as I'm confused as to the guidelines.

Does rule #5 below apply to personal attacks such as calling Jim Boeheim a scumbag in the Tavern Forum or Donald Trump "a useless prick" in the Political forum?

I don't know why this couldn't have been answered in the ORG thread but so be it. I'm asking here
    I would also like to know if it is OK for posters to imply Hillary Clinton is a lesbian?
    Last edited by RedTeamGo!; 03-30-2016 at 01:20 PM.

18. Likes:

Larkin Fan (03-31-2016),Redsfaithful (03-30-2016),Tom Servo (03-30-2016),westofyou (03-30-2016),WrongVerb (03-30-2016)

They call me "chef"

It's OK if you are merely recounting a concept or opinion that others have expressed while maintaining a complete indifference and lack of opinion of your own.

20. Likes:

Tom Servo (03-30-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by RedTeamGo! View Post
    I would also like to know if it is OK for posters to imply Hillary Clinton is a lesbian?
    Feeling a bit defensive are ya?

I doubt anyone will want to get into your claim but if they do, I'm fine with it.

They call me "chef"

I'm also curious what the rules on personal attacks are (specifically the personal attack that RedTeamGo just made on Sea Ray).

23. Likes:

919191 (03-31-2016),RedTeamGo! (03-30-2016)

Turn Off Ads?