Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Old Red Guard Privelages?

Old Red Guard Privelages?

Why did I get kicked out? I'm assuming it has something to do with the shuffle up at redszone, but what the crap?

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Old Red Guard Privelages?

Current members were selected that best represent the RedsZone we have come to enjoy: one full of interesting posts, free from personal attacks and a real sense of community.
    That's so me!

So if I requested to join OGR on my user CP, does that mean they still have to vote on it?

Recovering Cubs Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    Why did I get kicked out? I'm assuming it has something to do with the shuffle up at redszone, but what the crap?
    Sorry; only people who know how to spell the word "privileges" get to post there. Heh heh

Quote Originally Posted by Natty Redlocks View Post
    Sorry; only people who know how to spell the word "privileges" get to post there. Heh heh
    And thats why we got kicked out. Post's like yours and mine are "messes" he he...
    "For every moment of triumph, for every instance of beauty, many souls must be trampled."
    -Hunter S. Thompson

got alil captain in u?

ahh well if we can't spell it's the content that counts

Quote Originally Posted by captainmorgan07 View Post
    ahh well if we can't spell it's the content that counts
    Its the content for why he isn't in it.. Duh.
    "For every moment of triumph, for every instance of beauty, many souls must be trampled."
    -Hunter S. Thompson

Schnickelfritz

So is the Old Red Guard a secret society like the Masons?

I've got a secondhand apron.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxLaird View Post

Moving on, I am only commenting on this thread once with my statements. I got the 200 rep points, I posted a joke about getting in to ORG. I stayed in Reds Live!. Why? More conversations, people who you could actually have a conversation with that didnt just ignore you and move on. There were alot of us that did make good posts. We were overlooked or just plain ignored. It happens. It's a internet message board that wants to think it's a Illumanti society where only the "chosen few" can participate in "enlightened conversations" about baseball.

The rest of us..we are what you just called a "mess". So...I have to say this. If we're going to split into two. I'd rather stay where my senses aren't assualted. Where I can be unkempt, unruly and my defenses aren't devoured by spoil bought arrogance. If I have a audience of the most prestigious or not, I'd rather stay with the low and the decadant.

Poverty builds character.
    -Myself
    -Hunter S. Thompson

Schnickelfritz

Thanks for the tip, Draco. Oh, and doubleplusgood kudos on the HST quote in your .sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    Dude, you only use 8% of your brain.

He sure could hit HalMorrisRules's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MaxLaird View Post

I nearly got in at Hendon

Personally I'm not an elitest, I'd rather hang out with the normal people than hobnob with the snobs.

Quote Originally Posted by BurgervilleBuck View Post

You might be on to something here.

I can see BossHog in his Grand Wizard outfit -- with his wand directing the sect to offer specific sabr-readings

I can see the pagan worship late at night in an open field with an XM radio broadcast of Marty Brenneman knocking Adam Dunn in the background.

I can see the burnt offerings being brought before GIK in his coat of many colors.

I can see Chip R simply chanting what he has been ordered to say -- "Bill James is the kind of love that really gets me going."

I can see Reds4life running around in his drab peasant outfit.

This is starting to make good sense now.

The Middle Ages had the Knights Templar. The 18th century had the Masons and the Illuminati. Our modern age has golf-playing businessmen and geeks who think they run REDSZONE. There are extremists of many stripes: Ku Klux Klansmen with a PR bent, Muslim rabble-rousers ... and others convinced that a New World Order meant the end of the world. REDSZONE's extremists seem rather normal at times. Some are very much aware of how their views marginalize them. The people of "Them" are people who are all too human -- even if they would deny others their humanity. As the saying goes, just because you're paranoid doesn't mean someone's not out to get you.

A secret society is an organization that conceals its activities from outsiders. The term "secret society" is often used to describe a wide range of organizations: fraternal organizations that may have non-public ceremonies, REDSZONE and also mythical organizations described in conspiracy theories. Conspiracy theorists tend to be fearful, less educated, less tied in to the power structure.

This is a honest question to the mods!! I know they are the only ones that knows the answer.Why did alot of the posters that already earned their stay in the ORG forum by getting to 200 points not be allowed to post anymore?? Plus why does the other half get to stay and post up there when they done the same exact thing that we done!! They earned their points just like we did yet they get to stay and we don't.I mean why do the ones that had already won the respect from the ORG posters have to do it again?? Only its 10 times harder this time b/c EVERBODY votes on our future.

The reason I ask this question is b/c I think its a question that we deserve answered.Thanks
    I can spell,I just can't type!!

Turn Off Ads?