Turn Off Ads?

Thread: How do you get your avatar back?

Old Red Guard Reject

How do you get your avatar back?

Before the changes I has an avatar and now it's gone. How do I get that back?
    If you ain't first, you're last! - Ricky Bobby

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: How do you get your avatar back?

You must gain ORG membership to have an avatar.
    All models are wrong. Some of them are useful.

When you are elected into the ORG you will have the option to choose an avatar.
    "It's easier to give up. I'm not a very vocal player. I lead by example. I take the attitude that I've got to go out and do it. Because of who I am, I've got to give everything I've got to come back."
    -Ken Griffey Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by paintmered View Post
    You must gain ORG membership to have an avatar.
    You think you know so much... *snort*
    "It's easier to give up. I'm not a very vocal player. I lead by example. I take the attitude that I've got to go out and do it. Because of who I am, I've got to give everything I've got to come back."
    -Ken Griffey Jr.

Old Red Guard Reject

I don't want in ORG, I just want my little girl's picture back under my name.
    If you ain't first, you're last! - Ricky Bobby

Quote Originally Posted by Newman4 View Post
    I don't want in ORG, I just want my little girl's picture back under my name.

"No avatar for you!!!"
    L.A. manager Grady Little had a bad feeling about Wednesday's game when he saw Harang and pitching coach Dick Pole walking in after Harang's warmup.

"I saw two big men," Little said. "Either could have shut us out tonight."

Just to clarify, the avatars are reserved for ORG users for bandwidth issues. We're cutting it close as it is as far as our allowed traffic, and allowing all 2,500+ members to have an avatar would significantly increase our bandwidth usage.

Hang in there Newman4,you will get your avatar back.Just keep posting good thought out messages and you will have your avatar back.KEEP THE FAITH!!!
    I can spell,I just can't type!!

Turn Off Ads?