Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22

Thread: Felipe Lopez laughs at Wayne Krivsky

  1. #1
    Worst Behavior. reds44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    25,308

    Felipe Lopez laughs at Wayne Krivsky

    3-4
    2 doubles
    Grand slam HR
    6 RBIs

    FeLowned.

    Ouch.
    Quote Originally Posted by PuffyPig View Post
    Let's face it, you mis-hit the bun with the mustard squirter, no one will really care.

  2. Turn Off Ads?
  3. #2
    Manliness Personified HumnHilghtFreel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,690

    Re: Felipe Lopez laughs at Wayne Krivsky

    I benched him on my fantasy team tonight

  4. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    98

    Re: Felipe Lopez laughs at Wayne Krivsky

    lol, didn't you see that grand slam coming from the second he stepped to the dish?

  5. #4
    GOREDSGO32
    Guest

    Re: Felipe Lopez laughs at Wayne Krivsky

    Guy you trade last year to hopefully help out the terrible bullpen hits a HR versus the very bullpen he was traded to help. Irony at its finest I think.

  6. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Dayton, OH
    Posts
    496

    Re: Felipe Lopez laughs at Wayne Krivsky

    I'm glad we didn't bring Salmon in as a fresh arm to pitch to Lopez or earlier batters! Who knows what would gave happened there, good thing we lucked out!

  7. #6
    Member OnBaseMachine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    34,844

    Re: Felipe Lopez laughs at Wayne Krivsky

    That's the first time all year Coutlangus has really been roughed up. He's probably fatigued due to pitching so much lately. I have a feeling he'll be the one to go down now when Bray returns when it should be Stanton as the one who is sent out. Coutlangus has been very good except for tonight.

  8. #7
    got alil captain in u?
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Bridgeport Ohio
    Posts
    4,839

    Re: Felipe Lopez laughs at Wayne Krivsky

    the all knowing idiot narron makes lopez bat right where he has better numbers instead of bringing in a righty to make him bat left where he is hitting oh .216 that's a no brainer for me

  9. #8
    GR8NESS WMR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Lexington, Kentucky
    Posts
    16,957

    Re: Felipe Lopez laughs at Wayne Krivsky

    That's gotta make Felipe feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrap Irony View Post
    Calipari is not, nor has he ever been accused or "caught", cheating. He himself turned in one of his players (Camby) for dealing with an agent to get one Final Four overturned. The other is all on the NCAA and Rose. (IF Rose cheated.)
    "Cheering for Kentucky is like watching Star Wars and hoping Darth Vader chokes an ewok"


  10. #9
    throws 106. NBD.
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,193

    Re: Felipe Lopez laughs at Wayne Krivsky

    Quote Originally Posted by OnBaseMachine View Post
    That's the first time all year Coutlangus has really been roughed up. He's probably fatigued due to pitching so much lately. I have a feeling he'll be the one to go down now when Bray returns when it should be Stanton as the one who is sent out. Coutlangus has been very good except for tonight.
    My thoughts exactly. Coutlangus is solid but has been overworked. Salmon or Burton should have been brought in much earlier.

  11. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    128

    Re: Felipe Lopez laughs at Wayne Krivsky

    Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    My thoughts exactly. Coutlangus is solid but has been overworked. Salmon or Burton should have been brought in much earlier.
    Jerry Naroon overwork a pitcher? No way....(see: Todd Coffey).

  12. #11
    throws 106. NBD.
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,193

    Re: Felipe Lopez laughs at Wayne Krivsky

    Quote Originally Posted by Redskinalum02 View Post
    Jerry Naroon overwork a pitcher? No way....(see: Todd Coffey).
    I can hardly believe it myself.

  13. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Cookeville, Tennessee
    Posts
    337

    Re: Felipe Lopez laughs at Wayne Krivsky

    Quote Originally Posted by captainmorgan07 View Post
    the all knowing idiot narron makes lopez bat right where he has better numbers instead of bringing in a righty to make him bat left where he is hitting oh .216 that's a no brainer for me
    Without looking at the numbers, Lopez has been a much better hitter from the left in past seasons. It just didn't work out this time.

  14. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    40

    Re: Felipe Lopez laughs at Wayne Krivsky

    Did anyone see the replay of Bowden in the stands after the granny? OTOH I have no faith in Lohse starting tomorrow.

  15. #14
    Firin Away Jr's Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,750

    Re: Felipe Lopez laughs at Wayne Krivsky

    Quote Originally Posted by reds44 View Post
    3-4
    2 doubles
    Grand slam HR
    6 RBIs

    FeLowned.

    Ouch.
    G AB R H 2B 3B HR RBI BB K SB CS AVG OBP SLG OPS
    Career vs. CIN 1 5 1 1 0 0 0 0 0 2 0 0 .200 .200 .200 .400



    Hardly ''Felowned''.

  16. #15
    Worst Behavior. reds44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    25,308

    Re: Felipe Lopez laughs at Wayne Krivsky

    Quote Originally Posted by Jr's Boy View Post
    G AB R H 2B 3B HR RBI BB K SB CS AVG OBP SLG OPS
    Career vs. CIN 1 5 1 1 0 0 0 0 0 2 0 0 .200 .200 .200 .400



    Hardly ''Felowned''.
    Those stats don't include tonight. Considering he had 3 hits tonight, it would be rather hard for him to only have 1 in his career against the Reds. Besides, I was only talking about tonight.
    Quote Originally Posted by PuffyPig View Post
    Let's face it, you mis-hit the bun with the mustard squirter, no one will really care.


Turn Off Ads?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Board Moderators may, at their discretion and judgment, delete and/or edit any messages that violate any of the following guidelines: 1. Explicit references to alleged illegal or unlawful acts. 2. Graphic sexual descriptions. 3. Racial or ethnic slurs. 4. Use of edgy language (including masked profanity). 5. Direct personal attacks, flames, fights, trolling, baiting, name-calling, general nuisance, excessive player criticism or anything along those lines. 6. Posting spam. 7. Each person may have only one user account. It is fine to be critical here - that's what this board is for. But let's not beat a subject or a player to death, please.

Thank you, and most importantly, enjoy yourselves!


RedsZone.com is a privately owned website and is not affiliated with the Cincinnati Reds or Major League Baseball


Contact us: Boss | GIK | BCubb2003 | dabvu2498 | Gallen5862 | LexRedsFan | Plus Plus | RedlegJake | redsfan1995 | The Operator | Tommyjohn25