Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Send Arroyo for an MRI

Posting from Southwest VA redsfaninbsg's Avatar

Send Arroyo for an MRI

Lord, after that performance in SD you have to wonder if Narron has messed up Arroyo.
    This is the ol Left Hander rounding third and heading for home.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    got alil captain in u?

Re: Send Arroyo for an MRI

there has to be something wrong with him he's just not locating his pitches right now

Isn't it possible that he just had an 'off' outing?
    “Every level he goes to, he is going to compete. They will know who he is at every level he goes to.” -- ED on EDLC

Quote Originally Posted by redsfaninbsg View Post
    Lord, after that performance in SD you have to wonder if Narron has messed up Arroyo.
    Come on now, that is just quite a stretch. Arroyo pitches in a manner that high pitch counts are less likely to negatively impact him. Pitching him an extra inning in SD was not going to hurt him.

I realize how everyone is frustrated with Narron, but blaming everything under the sun on him is just getting a little over the top.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo View Post
    Come on now, that is just quite a stretch. Arroyo pitches in a manner that high pitch counts are less likely to negatively impact him. Pitching him an extra inning in SD was not going to hurt him.

I realize how everyone is frustrated with Narron, but blaming everything under the sun on him is just getting a little over the top.
    Agreed. I don't think we can expect Arroyo to carry an ERA under 3.00 for an entire season. Last year was a bit of a statistical anomaly for him anyway. I expected some outings like the last two, frankly.
    “Every level he goes to, he is going to compete. They will know who he is at every level he goes to.” -- ED on EDLC

got alil captain in u?

send narron 2 to get his head examed arroyo still out there closing on 100 pitches just when we make it a 3 run game arroyo gives up one run which is fine but when he gives up another idiot narron doesn't come get him

I just wonder if him and some of the other players have just lost interest. He is used to being on a good team. After his last start he said something about just losing his concentration. I hope this is just a bad couple starts and he is not quiting.

Posting from Southwest VA redsfaninbsg's Avatar

What could it hurt? Before the long outing he was lights out now he's awful. May not be anything to it, I'd just like to know.
    This is the ol Left Hander rounding third and heading for home.

Turn Off Ads?