Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Junior on the Market?

Re: Junior on the Market?

Quote Originally Posted by WVPacman View Post
    Another reason I would like to see him traded is b/c I think he could restart his career on the right path.just my opinion
    I'd love to see Junior get a WS ring and if it means it will be with another team then so be it. There's been times when I wished he was traded to a team whose fans would appreciate him more. But at the same, you have to do what's best for the team first. If you are going to trade him, you better get a good return.

I know one thing, something has to change because as an avid fan I can't handle watching many more games like today. Today's game was just a complete joke and downright embarrassing.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo View Post
    I'd love to see Junior get a WS ring and if it means it will be with another team then so be it. There's been times when I wished he was traded to a team whose fans would appreciate him more. But at the same, you have to do what's best for the team first. If you are going to trade him, you better get a good return.

I know one thing, something has to change because as an avid fan I can't handle watching many more games like today. Today's game was just a complete joke and downright embarrassing.

Exactly and I agree!!
    I can spell,I just can't type!!

WHY would you trade a guy who is about to hit #600? Only 4 guys have done that. Why not let the 6th be a Red? (because Sammy is obviously gonna hit his before Griffey.) What are you people thinking? Oh, I know. Let's blame Griffey who has 2nd best batting average on the team for all the losses our pitching has caused.

Quote Originally Posted by uks2h View Post
    WHY would you trade a guy who is about to hit #600? Only 4 guys have done that. Why not let the 6th be a Red? (because Sammy is obviously gonna hit his before Griffey.) What are you people thinking? Oh, I know. Let's blame Griffey who has 2nd best batting average on the team for all the losses our pitching has caused.

We are'nt blaming Griffey,we agree hes the best player on the team as of now.We just want to see him on a better team with a better opurtunity of winning a ring.We are saying we would ONLY trade him if the price is right for us and thats it.I really do think him going to play for another team would get his career restarted b/c lets face it he has'nt lived up to what we thought he would when we traded for him
    I can spell,I just can't type!!

You're being very UnDude. sonny's Avatar

Whether its this year, or next, or the last of his career. Thinking of Junior playing for another team makes me want to appreciate the time that he is here all the more.
    Witty signature.

Wayne traded a #1 pick and an all-star shortstop for guys that don't play.
    Wonder what he would give up a hall of famer for?

Quote Originally Posted by DannyB View Post
    Wayne traded a #1 pick and an all-star shortstop for guys that don't play.
    Wonder what he would give up a hall of famer for?
    We shouldn't get caught up in that All-Star SS discussion. He's definitely not All-Star caliber any longer.

Turn Off Ads?