Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Amateur Draft - Question from an Amateur

Amateur Draft - Question from an Amateur

Hey RZ,

I've listened to the Red's since 5th grade and i've never really started looking into the minor leagues and other parts of the organization until now (late highschool) and I have a question about the Amateur draft.

Is this years Draft based on worst record so far this year or the worst record from last year?

And what are the chances that the Reds draft Andrew Brackmen from The Moeller High School?
    Follow me on twitter @EricLilly7
    Check out my Reds blog! Hit me up with any advice on it at anytime, it's always appreciated.
    http://redscheatsheet.blogspot.com/

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Amateur Draft - Question from an Amateur

draft order is based on records of previous season. I dont know who Brackmen is so cant tell you the chances of that.

Any studs that are projected to be #1 next year that we might happen to acquire?
    Follow me on twitter @EricLilly7
    Check out my Reds blog! Hit me up with any advice on it at anytime, it's always appreciated.
    http://redscheatsheet.blogspot.com/

You might want to check the Minor League Board

Turn Off Ads?