Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gruesome Rambo Trailer Slays On Internet

Re: Gruesome Rambo Trailer Slays On Internet

I do believe this film has been made in the same vain as 'Grindhouse'. It's an over-the-top, cheesy, gorefest.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    You're killin' me Smalls! StillFunkyB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Steve4192 View Post
    If Stallone's career survived after 'Stop! Or My Mom Will Shoot' and Schwarzenegger's career survived after 'Junior', then surely Vin can live down 'The Pacifier'.
    True, so true.

Didn't really think about that.

Lakewood Ranch, FL (by way of Columbus, OH)

Quote Originally Posted by StillFunkyB View Post
    Ok, back to the movie discussion cheesemakers....

I really liked Rocky Balboa, so the idea of another Rambo makes me happy. I watched the trailer and it makes me want to see the movie, however I do think that they went a little too far with the gore.

I thought Vin Diesel was the next Stallone/Schwarzenegger. Yeah, after The Pacifier, he just about lost his "guy card" IMHO.
    Pacifer wasnt that bad of a movie for kids to watch but Vin Diesel is so much a charicature of the Rambo/Arnold genre even without his cartooney Pacifer movie.

You're being very UnDude. sonny's Avatar

Deisel doesn't have the depth Arnold and Sly have...

...and thats saying ALOT!
    Witty signature.

Turn Off Ads?