Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Keeper league trade offer...

Keeper league trade offer...

I am in a 2 player keeper that has 10 teams.

My 2 Keepers going into this year were Reyes and ARod. I just received this offer.

I trade:

ARod
    Vernon Wells
    Francisco Cordero

I get:

Matt Holliday
    Aramis Ramirez
    Gary Sheffield

Thoughts? Stats are R, HR, RBI, SB, AVG, E, BB

I'm currently in 1st on saves by 20 over 2nd place. I will still have FRod, Reyes, and Accardo.

Post trade offense would be:

C - Estrada
    1B - Sheffield/Adrian Gonzalez
    2B - Roberts
    3B - Ramirez
    SS - Reyes
    OF - Bonds
    OF - Holliday
    OF - Sheffield/Abreu
    UTIL - Thome
    BN - Hardy
    BN - Kent
    BN - DeJesus
    BN - Freel
    DL - Piazza

I also believe I could get Dunn put in instead of Sheffield but I'm not sure that would be better over the rest of this year.

My keepers for next year would then be Reyes and Holliday.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    I can do the Hully Gully IowaRed's Avatar

Re: Keeper league trade offer...

seems like a fair trade but the prospect of having Reyes and A-Rod as my keepers again would likely prevent me from pulling the trigger
    More often than not, when someone is telling me a story all I can think about is that I can't wait for them to finish so that I can tell my own story that's not only better, but also more directly involves me.

Re: Keeper league trade offer...

yeah, I too would hesitate to pull the trigger on that one. Seems like you could get a little more. I'm not big on Sheff
    Go BLUE!!!

Turn Off Ads?