Turn Off Ads?
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Name that Red Part 6

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    SW Ohio
    Posts
    434

    Name that Red Part 6

    Can you name this former Red without looking him up?
    80% of the earth is covered by water. The other 20% is covered by Eric Davis.

  2. Turn Off Ads?
  3. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    WEST CARROLLTON OHIO
    Posts
    1,286

    Re: Name that Red Part 6

    Ray Washburn

  4. #3

    Re: Name that Red Part 6

    D.W. Washburn.
    Chad D
    Redleg Nation: A Cincinnati Reds Blog, Fan Community, and Therapy Group

  5. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,783

    Re: Name that Red Part 6

    greatest red pitcher in 70 world series, completely dominated the orioles

  6. #5
    High five! nate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Irvine, CA
    Posts
    6,976

    Re: Name that Red Part 6

    Barry Larkin?

  7. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Wallingford, CT via Anchorage, AK
    Posts
    318

    Re: Name that Red Part 6

    Quote Originally Posted by nate View Post
    Barry Larkin?
    It might be... if not, the resemblance is uncanny.
    I'm not a hooligan. I'm a Reds supporter.

    Hooray Beer!


Turn Off Ads?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Board Moderators may, at their discretion and judgment, delete and/or edit any messages that violate any of the following guidelines: 1. Explicit references to alleged illegal or unlawful acts. 2. Graphic sexual descriptions. 3. Racial or ethnic slurs. 4. Use of edgy language (including masked profanity). 5. Direct personal attacks, flames, fights, trolling, baiting, name-calling, general nuisance, excessive player criticism or anything along those lines. 6. Posting spam. 7. Each person may have only one user account. It is fine to be critical here - that's what this board is for. But let's not beat a subject or a player to death, please.

Thank you, and most importantly, enjoy yourselves!


RedsZone.com is a privately owned website and is not affiliated with the Cincinnati Reds or Major League Baseball


Contact us: Boss | GIK | BCubb2003 | dabvu2498 | Gallen5862 | LexRedsFan | Plus Plus | RedlegJake | redsfan1995 | The Operator | Tommyjohn25