Turn Off Ads?
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Old Pics from MLB AL Styleguide (the final chapter)

  1. #1
    Member Jharb74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Southwest KY
    Posts
    242

    Old Pics from MLB AL Styleguide (the final chapter)

    Sorry to pull everyone away from the "Fire Narron," and "Why don't they trade Dunn," threads. But, here is the final chapter in the 1982 MLB styleguide, the AL addition.
    Sorry it's taken me awhile, I know some of you have been asking for it. (Ok, so maybe 5 people on a board with 100,000 members!)

    Anyway, you can see the old posts of the NL teams here:
    http://www.redszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57654

    http://www.redszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57488
    Last edited by Jharb74; 09-24-2010 at 09:27 AM.

  2. Turn Off Ads?
  3. #2
    Member Jharb74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Southwest KY
    Posts
    242

    Re: Old Pics from MLB AL Styleguide (the final chapter)

    Batch #2
    For whatever reason the last owner of this removed the Yankees. Not that too many people on here would care!
    Last edited by Jharb74; 09-24-2010 at 09:27 AM.

  4. #3
    Manliness Personified HumnHilghtFreel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,690

    Re: Old Pics from MLB AL Styleguide (the final chapter)

    I don't know why, but the old Blue Jays uniforms have always been one of my favorites.

  5. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    SW Ohio
    Posts
    434

    Re: Old Pics from MLB AL Styleguide (the final chapter)

    Thank you so much for posting these. I absolutely love them. They are the uni's from my youth.
    80% of the earth is covered by water. The other 20% is covered by Eric Davis.

  6. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    SW Ohio
    Posts
    434

    Re: Old Pics from MLB AL Styleguide (the final chapter)

    Are the Yankees and Orioles in the book? Maybe I just missed them.
    Last edited by 44Magnum; 05-31-2007 at 03:29 PM.
    80% of the earth is covered by water. The other 20% is covered by Eric Davis.

  7. #6
    Member Jharb74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Southwest KY
    Posts
    242

    Re: Old Pics from MLB AL Styleguide (the final chapter)

    Oooops I forgot to post the Orioles...good catch!! The Yankees weren't in this book for whatever reason. I'm sure that makes it less valuable on ebay! Har har har.
    Last edited by Jharb74; 09-24-2010 at 09:27 AM.

  8. #7
    Member Jharb74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Southwest KY
    Posts
    242

    Re: Old Pics from MLB AL Styleguide (the final chapter)

    I wonder what the Devil Rays would have looked like back then? They had some pretty bad colors to begin with when they started in the late 90's.

    Hmmm, maybe something like this......
    Last edited by Jharb74; 09-24-2010 at 09:27 AM.

  9. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    SW Ohio
    Posts
    434

    Re: Old Pics from MLB AL Styleguide (the final chapter)

    Nice work. Pretty Photoshop proficient eh?
    80% of the earth is covered by water. The other 20% is covered by Eric Davis.

  10. #9
    Member Jharb74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Southwest KY
    Posts
    242

    Re: Old Pics from MLB AL Styleguide (the final chapter)

    Ok, since I got some PM's on my Photoshops. Here are my attempts at what the teams that were not around in 1982 would have looked like. (Here ya go Mrs. Hammer ha ha!)
    Last edited by Jharb74; 09-24-2010 at 09:27 AM.


Turn Off Ads?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Board Moderators may, at their discretion and judgment, delete and/or edit any messages that violate any of the following guidelines: 1. Explicit references to alleged illegal or unlawful acts. 2. Graphic sexual descriptions. 3. Racial or ethnic slurs. 4. Use of edgy language (including masked profanity). 5. Direct personal attacks, flames, fights, trolling, baiting, name-calling, general nuisance, excessive player criticism or anything along those lines. 6. Posting spam. 7. Each person may have only one user account. It is fine to be critical here - that's what this board is for. But let's not beat a subject or a player to death, please.

Thank you, and most importantly, enjoy yourselves!


RedsZone.com is a privately owned website and is not affiliated with the Cincinnati Reds or Major League Baseball


Contact us: Boss | GIK | BCubb2003 | dabvu2498 | Gallen5862 | LexRedsFan | Plus Plus | RedlegJake | redsfan1995 | The Operator | Tommyjohn25