Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Rheal Cormier Retires

Rheal Cormier Retires

Per USA Today Transactions Page

That was not a very good trade by Wayne.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Rheal Cormier Retires

only our idiot organization would pay that retread

At least we can be sure he wont be destitute.

I know he stunk it up here in cincy,but I still have to congratulate him on becomming a pro and fullfeeling his life long dream. Congrats Cormier!!!!!!!
    I can spell,I just can't type!!

You're being very UnDude. sonny's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WVPacman View Post
    I know he stunk it up here in cincy,but I still have to congratulate him on becomming a pro and fullfeeling his life long dream. Congrats Cormier!!!!!!!
    What a classy post. Sure, he reeked her in a Reds uniform, but what would we give to be in his position?

WVPacman, you are an outstanding addition to the SD

Witty signature.

Career numbers:

W/L: 71-64
    ERA: 4.03
    SO/BB: 760/317

What I thought was interesting in looking at his stats was that when the Reds acquired him from the Phillies in 2006, Cormier had an ERA of 1.59 after 43 appearances for the season.

Fortunately, Wayne Krivsky signed Cormier to a contract extension last year, so Frenchy won’t be destitute through the end of the year. The Reds will be paying him.
    Chad D
    Redleg Nation: A Cincinnati Reds Blog, Fan Community, and Therapy Group

Not Laughing

Not a Rheal big surprise....
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.
    ~Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by WVPacman View Post
    Pacman, right on man, good post my friend!!! I commented something to this effect when someone talked about a player "sucking" on another thread, dont we all wish we "sucked" so bad we got to go play ball for a living???

Exactly Sonny and Bounty, I think we all jump the gun from time to time bashing a player b/c he isn't as good as we want him to be.I think its mainly b/c we are used to watching the great Nolan ryans,Randy Johnsons,rockets and so on.Then when we see a pitcher like Cormier, people are fast to bash him and not give him the credit he deserves. Yes I would love to be in his position b/c even if he is terrible in some peoples eyes hes still living out his dreams and thats playing in the majors.He can't suck to bad b/c he is in the pros!!
    I can spell,I just can't type!!

Turn Off Ads?