Turn Off Ads?

Thread: 2007 World Series of Poker...

2007 World Series of Poker...

Those that know me as SC Reds Fans also know that I, umm, play poker.

That said, I will be heading out tomorrow afternoon for 10 days in Vegas and to play in my first WSOP. Not positive which event(s) yet, but it looks good to be at least Event #15 (June 9th, $1500NLH). While I don't expect to win, or even final table for that matter, you can bet your butt I'm gonna be playing as well as I can. With fields as large as they are you have to play very well as well as get very lucky.

Myself and 6 buddies have a vacation house rented (incredible place...6 bedrooms, all queen size beds, spa that spills down into the pool, two bigscreen TV's, pool table and foosball table, all 7 mins from the Rio), so it's going to be an epic trip, regardless of results.

Just thought I'd throw it out there.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: 2007 World Series of Poker...

Good luck SC. Maybe we'll see you on ESPN.

You still do your blog thing?
    She used to wake me up with coffee ever morning

Danger is my business! oneupper's Avatar

Hey, Felix

Play you odds better than Narron, Please!

Good luck...bring home a bracelet!
    "A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it."

http://dalmady.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Tucker View Post
    Good luck SC. Maybe we'll see you on ESPN.

You still do your blog thing?

I actually quit it a while back, but have been having the urge to pick it back up. I may do that upon my return.

And thanks for the well wishes. I sure hope to do the 'zone proud!

SC - go get 'em. Give 'em hell. Go with your gut, and my best wishes for luck for you.

If you see Annie Duke, tell her to stop by this site. I know she's a closet Reds fan.
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

Best of luck!

My good buddies father has been to the last 2 or 3, playing in the main event. The best he's done though is making through the second day, and he's good enough to have his entire trip sponsored as well as the $10,000 buy in.

It's an experience of a lifetime though!

Good luck, SCR. I play in a poker league with some really strong players who are planning on playng several WSOP events. I'll tell them to look for the Andy Petite look alike.
    Grape works as a soda. Sort of as a gum. I wonder why it doesn't work as a pie. Grape pie? There's no grape pie. - Larry David

Good luck! How sweet it'd be to make the final table...

Good luck, that is pretty cool. Something I'd like to do someday.
    Turning and turning in the widening gyre
    The falcon cannot hear the falconer;

Hey y'all...

Been back for just under a week now and I've seen the promise land and I can NOT wait to go back. Simply put, 10 days was not NEARLY enough time.

Quick synopsis for those that don't want to read "War & Peace" :

Never got around to playing a single tourney as the cash games were far too good to leave in a timely manner. Ended up over $3k profit for the trip and, as was always the plan, will be moving out there to play full time in the somewhat near future.

I tried to post daily updates at one of my other forums (Footballguys) and then I copied/pasted most of it over at twoplustwo...

I don't have it in me to rewrite everything, so I'm just going to link it here. Feel free to ask any/all questions that apply and for those that, back last year and before, read my blog...I'm thinking of starting it up again. Not really for anyone buy myself, but just thought I'd throw it out there.

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...1#Post10768006

Enjoy and beware...it's like, long and stuff!

glad you and Amanda had a nice time.

Turn Off Ads?