Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Ramirez and Barret exchange punches during 5th inning today

got alil captain in u?

Ramirez and Barret exchange punches during 5th inning today

today during the 5th inning barrett and zambrano had scuffle in the dugout. Zambrano had i think given up 5 runs on 13 hits and wasn't happy with barret who overthrew aramis ramirez on steal attempt to let a run score and had passed ball which also allowed a run to score. The two then continue the scuffle in the tunnel as pinella rothchild, and cubs coaches and players had to break it up again. Zambrano was seen leaving the ballpark before the game was over. Boy i wanna hear wat lou has to say about this.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Ramirez and Barret exchange punches during 5th inning today

So it was Ramirez and Barrett or Zambrano and Barrett? The title of the thread and the post within seem to be contradictory...

got alil captain in u?

that was my bad it was barret thought and typed two differnt things

Yea, ESPN says:

Chicago Cubs pitcher Carlos Zambrano shoved catcher Michael Barrett as the two were being separated before nearly coming to blows in the dugout during the middle of the fifth inning of Friday's game against Atlanta
    I'm surprised they had anyone there, what with New York vs. Boston tonight.
    I have a love-hate relationship with Albert Pujols. Mostly hate.

Wow Lou what do you think about being in the broadcast booth now miss it yet ? lol damn bet the yankees job looks more attractive than ever huh? Maybe you shouldve chatted up Bob.C before signing on for the cubbies job .

yeah it would have been great for Lou to maange cormier, stanton, milton, saarloss, a managers dream

Carlos can sense that huge contract just slip sliding away. It stinks when YOU stink during your walk year.

LOL that reminds me of the time rijo and sabo got into a shoving match in the dugout.Who was our manager then was it Lou??
    I can spell,I just can't type!!

Quote Originally Posted by WVPacman View Post
    LOL that reminds me of the time rijo and sabo got into a shoving match in the dugout.Who was our manager then was it Lou??

Davey?
    L.A. manager Grady Little had a bad feeling about Wednesday's game when he saw Harang and pitching coach Dick Pole walking in after Harang's warmup.

"I saw two big men," Little said. "Either could have shut us out tonight."

Turn Off Ads?