Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Jim Day and FSN Musical Chairs

Jim Day and FSN Musical Chairs

Where has Jim Day been on FSN?

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Jim Day?

I don't know. Does he get on anyone's nerves? He did Blue Jackets and I am very annoyed with him.

Who cares! Just enjoy it. I'm not particularly enthralled with Piecoro, but he's much better than Day and a whole lot less annoying.

Just curious because of the musical chairs they are playing on FSN with everyone.

Party like it's 1990 Blitz Dorsey's Avatar

Jim Day does a very good job. With the way the Reds are playing this year, it's not easy making pre-game and post-game shows interesting. But Day does a solid job and always has.

C-Bus (Columbus OH for non-Jim Rome fans)

I too am confused and somewhat perturbed by the rotating chairs on FSN--mainly on the pre and post game..I am of the turn the tv down and listen to the radio crowd during the game. I like Jim Day and hope he hasnt been axed...I have followed him since his days at WSYX here in Columbus. I also wish FSN would find more of a permanent role for Steve Stewart....on another note, does Thom work another pbp job when not doing Reds games??? It seems like lately he has had a lot of time off...

Thom does Fox Saturday games for the westcoast alot.

Turn Off Ads?