Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Trade Help

YO YO YO

Trade Help

This is my team.. I am thinking about trying to trade Felix, Matthews Jr, and Victorino for Josh Garland, and Hunter Pence. This is a 8 player keeper league. What do you guys think?

Pos Edit Batters Edit Opp Status H/AB R HR RBI SB AVG OPS
    C Ryan Doumit
    1B David Ortiz
    2B Brandon Phillips
    3B Mike Lowell
    SS Jimmy Rollins
    OF Torii Hunter
    OF Kelly Johnson
    OF Bobby Abreu
    Util David Wright
    BN Gary Matthews Jr.
    BN Jeff Kent
    BN Shane Victorino
    BN Josh Hamilton

Pitching
    Pos Edit Pitchers Edit Opp Status IP W SV K HLD ERA WHIP
    SP Jorge Sosa
    SP Aaron Harang
    RP Chris Ray
    RP Matt Capps
    P Brian Fuentes
    P Akinori Otsuka
    BN Félix Hernández
    BN James Shields
    BN Jeremy Bonderman
    BN Tim Lincecum
    BN Tom Gorzelanny
    BN Joakim Soria
    DL Tom Gordon
    DL Josh Johnson

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Trade Help

I would hang on to Felix Hernandez. He would be one of my main keepers. The Kid is a kid and I remember when He went against Dice K and all the hype was about Dice-K and Hernandez pitched a one hitter. Hernandez is a jewell. Did you mean Jon Garland? If so buyer beware on him. I would go for Pence but who do you intend to keep right now?

YO YO YO

right now i plan on keeping
    David Ortiz
    David Wright
    Jimmy Rollins
    Josh Hamilton
    Félix Hernández
    James Shields
    Jeremy Bonderman
    Tim Lincecum

I would try to swing for Pence. Matthews should almost be enough. Victorino is high right now. Be careful with Garland. The Sox aren't the same team as they were. they lack a lot of offense right now. That is probally going to hurt Garland for Wins. I would try Victorino for Pence. I could see that deal going.

Turn Off Ads?