I say yes!
I say yes!
80% of the earth is covered by water. The other 20% is covered by Eric Davis.
LOL WOW could this guy ever live up to the hype
And he goes 6 for 6 with 6 grand slams. The last batting left handed to avoid the boredom.
Don't forget the unassisted triple play!
And best of all he will run out to his position at the start of each inning.
No but it was a nice performance. It's an absolute shame that it was thrown awayt by Jerry Narron and his band of idiots in the bullpen. Why when a guy has been struggling does Narron think he needs to keep running him out there until he has a good game.
Board Moderators may, at their discretion and judgment, delete and/or edit any messages that violate any of the following guidelines: 1. Explicit references to alleged illegal or unlawful acts. 2. Graphic sexual descriptions. 3. Racial or ethnic slurs. 4. Use of edgy language (including masked profanity). 5. Direct personal attacks, flames, fights, trolling, baiting, name-calling, general nuisance, excessive player criticism or anything along those lines. 6. Posting spam. 7. Each person may have only one user account. It is fine to be critical here - that's what this board is for. But let's not beat a subject or a player to death, please.