Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Daryl Thompson to DL

Lover of Trivialities Doc. Scott's Avatar

Daryl Thompson to DL

The Sarasota Reds' roster is showing Thompson on the seven-day DL. Ben Jukich, just acquired from Oakland, is listed as active.

Thomas Pauly was put on the DL as well a few days ago with... shoulder inflammation.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Daryl Thompson to DL

Pauley has a sore shoulder and elbow. Doesn't think it's structural, just sore from compensating for hamstring problem. Rest is the diagnosis for now.
    Bud Selig: "I'm the worst commissioner ever"
    Rob Manfred: "Hold my beer"

https://redsintelligence.com/smforum/index.php

Designated Threadkiller LincolnparkRed's Avatar

The hits just keep coming for "the trade" Hell of a gamble by Wayne but it sure seems to be coming up snake eyes

Quote Originally Posted by LincolnparkRed View Post
    The hits just keep coming for "the trade" Hell of a gamble by Wayne but it sure seems to be coming up snake eyes

Uh, ok, considering Thompson hasn't been on the dl all year, you whine over a little "ouchie"?

Designated Threadkiller LincolnparkRed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aronchis View Post
    Uh, ok, considering Thompson hasn't been on the dl all year, you whine over a little "ouchie"?
    Tell me that he twisted his ankle or pulled a hammy and I am fine, but with this team and all of their undisclosed injuries. It has me imaging him in the er with parts of his arm/shoulder missing

what is thompson's ailment?
    Go BLUE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Benihana View Post
    what is thompson's ailment?
    Hyperextended expectations.

Makes all the routine posts.

I hope it's not his arm again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
    A little bit off topic, but do you guys think that Jesse Winker profiles more like Pete Rose or is he just the next Hal Morris??

Thompson returned from the DL tonight and threw a 1-2-3 1st inning with two strikeouts.

Cool!!!!!!!!
    Rob Neyer: "Any writer who says he'd be a better manager than the worst manager is either 1) lying (i.e. 'using poetic license') or 2) patently delusional. Which isn't to say managers don't do stupid things that you or I wouldn't."

Turn Off Ads?