Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Anybody else heard of this promo for Reds tickets?

Anybody else heard of this promo for Reds tickets?

Hey all, just wanted to give you a heads up on a pretty sweet promo that I just ran into and wondered if anyone else had heard of it. I'm in the retail business and we gets reps from various companies in here all the time trying to push different things on us (advertising, donations etc..). Well this gentleman was with a company called "The Smart Circle" and he was selling a promotional package to Reds games, if this is legit (which by all accounts it seems to be) it's an incredible deal.

The deal basically gets you two sets of two tickets to any monday-thursday home game for View level Box, Mezzanine, Sun/Moon Deck, Terrace Outfield, View Level Bleachers, or the Outer View Level. Plus, you get six vouchers for "buy one ticket, get one free" with the same stipulations except those include the "Field Box" section as well as all of the above listed. This was all offered for a price of $40.00!! If I'm doing my math right in my head, that's saving a few hundred dollars, which is well worth it to say the least.

Anyways...just wondering if anyone else had run into the same deal.

Edit. Just looked at the card and there are only certain dates the vouchers are good for, but the list of valid dates are fairly reasonable.
    Last edited by Tommyjohn25; 06-15-2007 at 07:58 PM.
    Benzinger backing and calling! And the 1990 world championship series belongs to the Cincinnati Reds!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Anybody else heard of this promo for Reds tickets?

Quote Originally Posted by Tommyjohn25 View Post
    Hey all, just wanted to give you a heads up on a pretty sweet promo that I just ran into and wondered if anyone else had heard of it. I'm in the retail business and we gets reps from various companies in here all the time trying to push different things on us (advertising, donations etc..). Well this gentleman was with a company called "The Smart Circle" and he was selling a promotional package to Reds games, if this is legit (which by all accounts it seems to be) it's an incredible deal.

The deal basically gets you two sets of two tickets to any monday-thursday home game for View level Box, Mezzanine, Sun/Moon Deck, Terrace Outfield, View Level Bleachers, or the Outer View Level. Plus, you get six vouchers for "buy one ticket, get one free" with the same stipulations except those include the "Field Box" section as well as all of the above listed. This was all offered for a price of $40.00!! If I'm doing my math right in my head, that's saving a few hundred dollars, which is well worth it to say the least.

Anyways...just wondering if anyone else had run into the same deal.

Edit. Just looked at the card and there are only certain dates the vouchers are good for, but the list of valid dates are fairly reasonable.
    I've got one. I also have one for Funny Bone comedy club and Shaker Run golf club.
    What if this wasn't a rhetorical question?

All models are wrong. Some of them are useful.

Quote Originally Posted by paintmered View Post
    I've got one. I also have one for Funny Bone comedy club and Shaker Run golf club.

Awesome! It seems like a can't lose kind of deal, considering that $40.00 pretty much gets you one game under normal circumstances.
    Benzinger backing and calling! And the 1990 world championship series belongs to the Cincinnati Reds!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommyjohn25 View Post
    Awesome! It seems like a can't lose kind of deal, considering that $40.00 pretty much gets you one game under normal circumstances.
    It's definitely worth it if you know you will be going to that many games.

The Shaker Run card comes with:

2 free greens fees (carts not included)
    4 buy 1 get 1 free: weekend rounds
    4 buy 1 get 1 free: weekday rounds
    5 free buckets of range balls
    10 buy 1 get 1 free buckets of range balls

The Funny Bone card is a total of over 30 pre-paid admissions. It's a great deal but they can't be used on Saturday or any big name acts.
    What if this wasn't a rhetorical question?

All models are wrong. Some of them are useful.

Turn Off Ads?