Turn Off Ads?
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: The Dunn market...and the Krivsky market...

Charlie Brown All-Star IslandRed's Avatar

Re: The Dunn market...and the Krivsky market...

Quote Originally Posted by REDREAD View Post
    Getting draft picks really isn't an option. Because the Reds would have to offer Dunn arbitration. I'm pretty sure that Dunn would gladly accept.
    I don't think so myself, although there's no way to be 100% sure right now. He's only 27, he'll have a good year in the counting stats. Someone's going to put a nice multi-year offer on the table.
    For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: The Dunn market...and the Krivsky market...

Quote Originally Posted by Spitball View Post
    What are you basing this on?
    track record in the minors.
    Have you even seen him play????
    Quite a bit, reminds me of the 2nd coming of Rey Olmedo.
    What are you, people? On dope? - Mr Hand

Turn Off Ads?