Turn Off Ads?
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Redszone Gathering Pics

Re: Redszone Gathering Pics

Okay....We need to stop talking about my "man bag".

It's a french army courier bag if you must know....:

And TeamCasey....Those are called pectoral muscles. I realize the pictures seem to resemble that of a slightly less paunchy Michael Chickliss, but I assure you that aside from my love handles, I'm comprised of nothing more than gristle and sinew. The picture of raw manliness.
    "Baseball players are smarter than football players. How often do you see a baseball team penalized for too many men on the field?" ~ Jim Bouton

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Redsland View Post
    Manzier!

Et Tu....Johnny Knoxville?
    "Baseball players are smarter than football players. How often do you see a baseball team penalized for too many men on the field?" ~ Jim Bouton

Quote Originally Posted by wheels View Post

And TeamCasey....Those are called pectoral muscles. I realize the pictures seem to resemble that of a slightly less paunchy Michael Chickliss, but I assure you that aside from my love handles, I'm comprised of nothing more than gristle and sinew. The picture of raw manliness.
    French Army Bag?

Now you're just making stuff up.
    School's out. What did you expect?

RRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr then I really missed out.
    "Whatever you choose, however many roads you travel, I hope that you choose not to be a lady. I hope you will find some way to break the rules and make a little trouble out there. And I also hope that you will choose to make some of that trouble on behalf of women." - Nora Ephron

Resident optimist OldRightHander's Avatar

Well, my raw manliness is just covered up with a bit too much padding, but it's still in there somewhere.

That should totally be your Custom User Title.
    "I prefer books and movies where the conflict isn't of the extreme cannibal apocalypse variety I guess." Redsfaithful

Quote Originally Posted by pedro View Post
    French Army Bag?
    They use 'em to carry their little white flags around.

Never know when you're gonna need one of those.

Makes all the routine posts.

I may have waited so long nobody will be looking at this thread anymore, but here are a few RedsZone pics that we took during the gathering. They are in the slide set titled, "Cincinnati Trip 2007." There are other GABP pictures in the set, as well as several from the Cincy Zoo.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/michael_newman/

Quote Originally Posted by SunDeck View Post
    This date in Reds History:

June 16th, 2007
    James "that Cardinals Guy" falls in love with the Reds franchise after discovering that the GABP is a "fine place to watch a ballgame" and that he is in fact the Reds' lucky charm.
    He also helped me fish my game ticket out of the trash after some brilliant staffers at Gameday decided to clear off the tables of everything including my ticket and sunglasses. So James will always be a top notch Reds fan in my book!

Quote Originally Posted by CWRed View Post
    He also helped me fish my game ticket out of the trash after some brilliant staffers at Gameday decided to clear off the tables of everything including my ticket and sunglasses. So James will always be a top notch Reds fan in my book!
    It will kill him to hear that.

So I'll let him know ASAP.
    "I prefer books and movies where the conflict isn't of the extreme cannibal apocalypse variety I guess." Redsfaithful

Future Reds All Star

Great pictures all! Great to be able to put faces to the names of people I have never met before. Looks like a great turn out and a lot of fun (as they always are). Real sorry I missed it and plan to give the next one a shot.

Resident optimist OldRightHander's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TeamMorris View Post
    Great pictures all! Great to be able to put faces to the names of people I have never met before. Looks like a great turn out and a lot of fun (as they always are). Real sorry I missed it and plan to give the next one a shot.
    If you don't make the next one, your membership in "the 10" may be in jeopardy.

Turn Off Ads?