Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Redszone Gathering Pics

Re: Redszone Gathering Pics

Maybe to save bandwidth?

Looks like a grand time. Hope to make it again one of these years.

2. Turn Off Ads?

I had a great time meeting everyone. You are all quite a fun bunch. Special thanks to GAC for carting me back to the hotel Friday night -- I probably would have just passed out under the table at Rock Bottom without his help. A tip for all you kids out there -- if you're going to drink for six hours straight, eat more than a basket of fried pickles.

Let's do this at least once every year (the gathering, not the passing out part).
    "I prefer books and movies where the conflict isn't of the extreme cannibal apocalypse variety I guess." Redsfaithful

Quote Originally Posted by corkedbat View Post
    I'm hoping we can stir up some interest for Redszone 2007 Part Deux. Say, sometime in August? I know I'm heading back up.
    A couple other people mentioned that, so it sounds like a plan to me. They are home the weekend of the 11th vs the Pads and the weekend of the 25th vs the Fish.

What don't you all give it some thought...
    Will trade this space for a #1 starter.

Quote Originally Posted by remdog View Post
    Since this is a Redszone thread I'm curious why you wouldn't post them on Redszone?

Rem
    I posted this a few posts before... RedsZone only allows so many attachments and I have lots of pictures of RedsFest and ST that I need to delete (but haven't figured out yet). So it's MY problem... not RedsZone's...

I'll post mine - once I figure out how to delete some of my attachments... I did it before.
    2024 Reds record attending: 1-0
    2024 Dragons record attending: 0-0
    2024 Y'Alls record attending: 0-0
    "We want to be the band to dance to when the bomb drops." - Simon Le Bon of Duran Duran

You're killin' me Smalls! StillFunkyB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by creek14 View Post
    A couple other people mentioned that, so it sounds like a plan to me. They are home the weekend of the 11th vs the Pads and the weekend of the 25th vs the Fish.

What don't you all give it some thought...
    I am going to the game Friday night against SD with my father. He is a Yankees fan. So if you all decide to do this again that night I would like to bring him by so you can all give him a hard time!

Resident optimist OldRightHander's Avatar

Saturday, August 25 is the night they're retiring Concepcion's number. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

Quote Originally Posted by KittyDuran View Post
    I posted this a few posts before... RedsZone only allows so many attachments and I have lots of pictures of RedsFest and ST that I need to delete (but haven't figured out yet). So it's MY problem... not RedsZone's...
    Thanks. I didn't understand what you ment in the first post.

Rem

Quote Originally Posted by Red in Chicago View Post
    Where were those pics taken at?
    Seems that no one answered your question... Most of the pics were taken at Gameday Sports Cafe just a few blocks from GABP. The gang met up there pre-game for both nights.

http://www.gamedaysportscafe.com/

Some of my pics were also taken at Rockbottom Brewery in downtown (by Fountain Square) Saturday night.
    2024 Reds record attending: 1-0
    2024 Dragons record attending: 0-0
    2024 Y'Alls record attending: 0-0
    "We want to be the band to dance to when the bomb drops." - Simon Le Bon of Duran Duran

Quote Originally Posted by OldRightHander View Post
    Saturday, August 25 is the night they're retiring Concepcion's number. Just thought I'd throw that out there.
    Wow, that would be a great game to attend. If we did that, we woule need to get tickets early - probably the middle of July.
    Will trade this space for a #1 starter.

Quote Originally Posted by remdog View Post
    Oneupper:

Mississippi Red said he was going to bring his son with him. Is that his son behind him in the picture?

Nice job.

Rem
    Hey Rem,

Yes that is my son Ben. He is a little shy around strangers, but we had a great time at the game Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by MississippiRed View Post
    Hey Rem,

Yes that is my son Ben. He is a little shy around strangers, but we had a great time at the game Saturday.
    Great looking kid, MR. I hope he enjoyed his visit to Cincinnati.

Rem

I'm there for August 25th!

Quote Originally Posted by OldRightHander View Post
    Ok, here's what I have from last night.
    The unnamed guy sitting next to me is my buddy James the Cardinals fan. He'd never say this to me, but I overheard him talking to his wife on his cell phone while we were at GABP, and he was pretty much gushing about how awesome the ballpark was.

I agree, BTW. Aside from Safeco in Seattle, GABP is the coolest ballpark I've ever been to. Better than Mile High, better than Wrigley, better than the K.
    "I prefer books and movies where the conflict isn't of the extreme cannibal apocalypse variety I guess." Redsfaithful

This date in Reds History:

June 16th, 2007
    James "that Cardinals Guy" falls in love with the Reds franchise after discovering that the GABP is a "fine place to watch a ballgame" and that he is in fact the Reds' lucky charm.
    Next Reds manager, second shooter. --Confirmed on Redszone.

THanks for sharing the pics. We almost picked that game too but it didn;t work out for all of us. Our annual trip is for the June-30 game with the Cards. I'll probably start a separate thread, but just curious if any of the board is attending? Also I have either 3 or 4 extra tix to that game....
    "I'm virtually free to do whatever I want, but I try to remember so is everybody else..." - Todd Snider

Turn Off Ads?