Columbus Clippers unveiled some final renditions of the Arena District ballpark.
Should be ready in 2009 which I believe would be the first year under a new contract with a different parent club (Nationals wont be back I assume - thank God). Most believe Reds and Indians will both be in negotiations for the minor league club both of whom has contracts running out for their respective AAA club.
- A three-story, brick building in left field that will feature a roof-top bar and gathering space for fans.
- A terrace in right field where spectators can catch home runs hit over a 24-foot high outfield wall.
- Fixed seating for 7,600 and another 1,200 seats in specialty areas such as bars and a club-level patio.
- Lawn, picnic and standing areas that will hold a maximum 1,200 people.
- Forty-two loge boxes behind home plate and 32 corporate suites.
- A tree-canopied stadium concourse and natural grass playing field.
- A special clubhouse for children where they can change clothes after playing in a fountain beyond the center-field wall.