Turn Off Ads?

Thread: West Virginia lost a hero today!!!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

West Virginia lost a hero today!!!

I lost one of my closest friends!! Please pray for the family of Justin "JT" Thompson. He was killed in a car accident early this morning. It is so tragic. Make sure to keep the family in your hearts and prayers. He was only 25.

He was a police officer and made it his goal to keep lincoln county a safe place to live.He is also a hero b/c he went to iraq and faught for our country twice!! Its wierd how he went to iraq and put his life on the line and never got hurt BUT he came back home and he got killed in a car crash.

I'LL MISS YOU JT AND WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER YOU!!!!!

Last edited by WVPacman; 06-21-2007 at 12:06 AM.
    I can spell,I just can't type!!

Turn Off Ads?

Posting Permissions