Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: West Virginia lost a hero today!!!

Re: West Virginia lost a hero today!!!

Hate to see anyone have a fatal accident that young, let alone a police officer.

2. Turn Off Ads?

I am sorry for the loss of your friend...I'm praying for you and for his family and other friends.
    "Sometimes, it's not the sexiest moves that put you over the top," Krivsky said. "It's a series of transactions that help you get there."

I can't say thanks enough to you guys you're truly great friends.I wished you guys could have gotten a chance to know him b/c he would have treated you like gold.He was the kind of a person that would walk threw fire to help anybody.He was a great great person and he will be missed.Thanks again guys!!
    Last edited by WVPacman; 06-23-2007 at 01:25 AM.
    I can spell,I just can't type!!

Wow that is awful. He's a hero to us all for fighting in Iraq, and servivng two terms. Thank you for defending us.

RIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
    A little bit off topic, but do you guys think that Jesse Winker profiles more like Pete Rose or is he just the next Hal Morris??

I hadn't heard anything about this. Sorry to hear it. I didn't know him; I haven't known any of the deputies for years now.

Turn Off Ads?