Turn Off Ads?
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223

Thread: 6/22/07 VS Mariners -- Ken Griffey, Jr night

Re: 6/22/07 VS Mariners -- Ken Griffey, Jr night

Quote Originally Posted by Heath View Post
    If I'm Jason Davis, Griffey's getting it underhand.
    If you're JD, its not like you have a choice....
    "This isnít stats vs scouts - this is stats and scouts working together, building an organization that blends the best of both worlds. This is the blueprint for how a baseball organization should be run. And, whether the baseball men of the 20th century like it or not, this is where baseball is going."---Dave Cameron, U.S.S. Mariner

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Big Klu View Post
    Actually, so have I. I would start Conine in LF against RHP in Seattle, and leave Dunn as the DH. That way, when Jerry makes his defensive replacement late in the game with Hopper, Dunn would still be in the lineup.
    Here's one thing to realize about Safeco-in this park, leftfield is actually a premium defensive position. I was actually impressed that Hopper started in LF for the Reds.
    "This isnít stats vs scouts - this is stats and scouts working together, building an organization that blends the best of both worlds. This is the blueprint for how a baseball organization should be run. And, whether the baseball men of the 20th century like it or not, this is where baseball is going."---Dave Cameron, U.S.S. Mariner

Pitching is the thing WVRedsFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KittyDuran View Post
    Hopefully, the Reds will have a "Larkin Day" before that...
    I totally agree with that. His farewell game left a lot to be desired IMHO. Kind of a slap in the face.

Sorry you took offense to the post. I was reading the Sun Deck and a couple of comments got to me. I have to stay away from there...

Quote Originally Posted by WVRedsFan View Post
    I totally agree with that. His farewell game left a lot to be desired IMHO. Kind of a slap in the face.

Sorry you took offense to the post. I was reading the Sun Deck and a couple of comments got to me. I have to stay away from there...
    That's why I always buy Club Seats!
    Eric Stratton, Rush Chairman. Damn glad to meet ya.

Quote Originally Posted by jojo View Post
    Here's one thing to realize about Safeco-in this park, leftfield is actually a premium defensive position. I was actually impressed that Hopper started in LF for the Reds.
    In that case, leave Hopper in LF all series, but bat him in the #9 spot vs. RHP.
    Eric Stratton, Rush Chairman. Damn glad to meet ya.

Turn Off Ads?