As some around here already know - my wife and I are happy to pass around that we are expecting the birth of our first child come the end of November.

Since over the years Redszone has become somewhat of an extended family, over the last several years I've posted on here discussions about a way to ask my wife to marry me, about when I actually did the task, about our wedding and so on. So this is just par for the course.

I created a baby journal for my family & friends to track the progress. Originally I had only planned on using it just until the baby was born, but the feedback from my family members out of town (and even in town) I think we're going to keep this rolling as our child gets older - as a quick way for family to keep track - as long as I keep updating it. I've enjoyed making it - it's gotten me excited about our new little tyke, and my family loves it.

Anyway - here's the baby journal link.

http://baby.erinandjosh.net

Sometime down the road when we figure out what the baby will be and decide on a name, we'll rebrand the site & call it something different. For now it remains as the "baby to be named later"

As always with my web projects any feedback is welcome and encouraged. Has anyone else done something like this?