Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WEHT guernsey?

Re: WEHT guernsey?

Quote Originally Posted by pedro View Post
    It clearly wasn't a threat. To me it was a tactless, yet harmless comment that people seem to have morphed into something that it wasn't. Personally, it made me crack up and I wish no harm on anyone.
    Had he used a different media, his post would have resulted in a visit from the FBI. The only reason it was harmless is because he posted it on Redszone.
    All models are wrong. Some of them are useful.

2. Turn Off Ads?

now I'm really curious, what did he say? If you don't feel comfortable posting it, could someone tell me via PM?

I really miss the way he watched the news for Reds updates like a HAWK.
    Go BLUE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by paintmered View Post
    Had he used a different media, his post would have resulted in a visit from the FBI. The only reason it was harmless is because he posted it on Redszone.
    What a waste of the FBI's time is all I have to say to that thought.

Quote Originally Posted by paintmered View Post

If this had happened over 30 years ago, he may have well got a visit from the FBI. The FBI was more interested in the Reds back then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    Chip is right

Quote Originally Posted by westofyou View Post
    What a waste of the FBI's time is all I have to say to that thought.
    No kidding.
    Turning and turning in the widening gyre
    The falcon cannot hear the falconer;

Turn Off Ads?