Turn Off Ads?

View Poll Results: Will the Reds avoid 100 losses?

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • they will lose 100 or more

24 40.00%
  • they will lose less than 100.

36 60.00%

Thread: Will the Reds avoid 100 losses? If so, how?

Threaded View

Will the Reds avoid 100 losses? If so, how?

Right now, the Reds are on pace to lose 100 games.

We might be able to avoid 100 losses if Jr and Dunn aren't traded, and Arroyo somehow finds himself. Actually, I think Coffey has upside as well, even though management has lost confidence in him. Last year, Coffey rebounded in the second half and helped improve the pen.

Other than that, I don't see much upside at all. I don't think Freel's return is going to make much of an impact.

I'm not saying Wayne's mission should be to avoid 100 losses, just trying to picture a scenerio where they could improve.

Well, I totally screwed up and made this a hidden poll.. So I will say we will hit 100 losses.
    I expect Jr to be traded and Dunn to stay.. Jr's loss will be big.
    Last edited by REDREAD; 06-25-2007 at 11:35 PM.
    Thank you Walt and Bob for going for it in 2010-2014!

Nov. 13, 2007: One of the greatest days in Reds history: John Allen gets the boot!

Turn Off Ads?