Quote Originally Posted by cinredsfan2000 View Post
    I would send Chipper jones
    Bartolo colon
    Chris Duncan
    In return i would get
    Andy pettite
    Eric Byrnes
    what do ya all think ?
    Pettite is overrated IMO. Byrnes is having a helluva year, but his career averages are not good. He had a solid year last year though, but can you trust him for the entire season?

I think Jones/Duncan for Pettite/Byrnes would be good for you. You lose the worry of Jones getting hurt for the year and pick up a good #5 fantasy starter and a good OFer. This is alos assuming you have a good option to replace Jones at 3rd.

Re: Potential offer

Quote Originally Posted by Buckeye33 View Post
    This is also assuming you have a good option to replace Jones at 3rd.
    Nope not really i can fill in maybe mark Loretta and or Scott Rolen who's struggling mightily this year and freel has 3B eligibility when ever he comes back .

Turn Off Ads?