Turn Off Ads?

Thread: New Ohio State Forum

New Ohio State Forum

If any of you are interested there is a new ohio state forum board. I know there is alot but for those of you who care the site is:
    www.scarletbuckeye.com
    Thanks in advance and go Reds and Bucks.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: New Ohio State Forum

I will not be joining. I am a UM fan, but that looks like a real nice site. Thanks for posting it. I like reading about recruiting, so I may stop by there and visit that recruiting board at times. That's a forum I think all CFB websites should have, but not all do.
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Leader View Post
    I will not be joining. I am a UM fan, but that looks like a real nice site. Thanks for posting it. I like reading about recruiting, so I may stop by there and visit that recruiting board at times. That's a forum I think all CFB websites should have, but not all do.
    NO problem i completely understand. Thanks for saying it looks nice. Stop on by every now and then.

Just registered, but under teamohio...I am a BGSU grad, but only went there due to it being local (at the time) and married. I've always loved the Bucks, and root for them, even when they play BGSU. Of course I root for BG otherwise, but OSU is my team.

Turn Off Ads?