Turn Off Ads?
Page 48 of 65 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950515258 ... LastLast

Thread: Introductions Thread

Re: Introductions Thread

Hello my name is Travis Grimes and im the biggest reds fan in the world!!

2. Turn Off Ads?
    daedalus

Hi, been a Reds blogger for four seasons now, just wanted to say HI. AND:

I'm trying to get Reds fans in DC together on Wednesday night to watch the game. I want to do this once a month. I have lived in DC since 2003 (with the exception of last year) and would love to est. a monthly "meeting" with fellow Reds fans.

Meet up on Wed, April 29 @ 7pm at Solly's on U Street.

My email is paddyglover@gmail.com, so email me if you want to come. Oh, and I'm a GIRL if that matters. Ha ha.

RedStar101

Hey, new to the forum. 21 years old. Keep up with the Reds nearly every game. College student at UNC-Charlotte, born in Cincinnati tho. Huge UK Fan tho. Look forward to keeping up with the forum.

Dearest Fellow Reds Fans,

Salutations, greetings, etc. etc. etc. I have been a Reds fan for at least two decades now. I lived in Cincinnati for about 5 years when I was a little kid, up to the '90 season, in fact. I am 24, I hold a B.A. from Marshall University and a Master's from Vanderbilt University, and I am happily married. I enjoy long walks on the beach at night, Jay Bruce home runs, reading and traveling, and dissing Cubs fans. I have lurked around RedsZone for a while but have been reticent to join or post due to the already-strong representation of cynics and smart you-know-whats. So, "hi" or whatever.

Welcome to the site! This is easily the best Reds discussion site on the internet, so sit back, enjoy, and put in your two cents.

Quote Originally Posted by camisadelgolf View Post
    Welcome to the site! This is easily the best Reds discussion site on the internet, so sit back, enjoy, and put in your two cents.
    And send all of that money to MY account...

I do not condone sending any money to *BaseClogger*. He's in college, and with this economy, you know he's got a life of wealth ahead of him.

Hello all, just found the site. Look forward to conversing with you all.
    The Tiger!
    Go Reds!

Hello!

Hope everyone is doing well! I mean come'on after a W like the Reds had earlier tonight how could you not be feeling pretty good. Since this is an introduction thread I'm going to be honest as can be. I've always been a Reds fan as a Cincinnati native (WESTSIDEEEEE!). They have always brought some sort of hope after every Bengals season always seems to crush any flicker that is still alive (This is not a plug but I also post on Bengals Zone. Solid forum) But anyways, I like the way this forum is structured. Only the true, most informed, fans make it to the most significant discussions. Hopefully I'll be there some day to spit some stats and facts. But in the mean time ROLL RED LEGS ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by dth42888 View Post
    Hello!

Hope everyone is doing well! I mean come'on after a W like the Reds had earlier tonight how could you not be feeling pretty good. Since this is an introduction thread I'm going to be honest as can be. I've always been a Reds fan as a Cincinnati native (WESTSIDEEEEE!). They have always brought some sort of hope after every Bengals season always seems to crush any flicker that is still alive (This is not a plug but I also post on Bengals Zone. Solid forum) But anyways, I like the way this forum is structured. Only the true, most informed, fans make it to the most significant discussions. Hopefully I'll be there some day to spit some stats and facts. But in the mean time ROLL RED LEGS ROLL!
    TO REDS COUNTRY!!!!!

I look forward to your posts, dth. Welcome to the site.

High five!

Welcome and say "hi" to dth42887!

Hi everyone,

I was looking for a good site to discuss reds baseball and came across Redszone during my search. I liked what I saw and decided to become a member. I have been a Reds fan ever since I can remember. I am excited with the start the Reds are having this year (14-13). Also, I am excited about the young talent this club has put together. It looks like we are headed in the right direction. I look forward to reading everyone's opinions on the club this year and for many years to come. Go Reds!

Welcome! There's a great community here, so please jump right in and have some good Reds discussion.

Votto = MVP

Sorry, I created a thread for this before I realized there was an actual Introductions thread.

Hello fellow Reds' fans. I'm excited to be here. I've heard about this site before and would come check it out from time to time, but I've finally decided to join and become a part of the discussion. I hope to bring a lot to the baseball conversations since I'm a former baseball player myself as well as a life long fan of the game.

I can't wait to get the discussion started, LETS WIN THE DIVISION!
    2009 Attendance Record: 7-2

Turn Off Ads?