Turn Off Ads?
Page 13 of 65 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast

Thread: Introductions Thread

Re: Introductions Thread

Welcome fellow Kentucky person
    Go Gators!

2. Turn Off Ads?

See what you have to look forward to someday, everybody!

This place sucks you in, but its a great site, and most of the time, you won't hear more intelligent baseball discussion than here. Other times, not so much.
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

OMG this is awesome im glad i found this site! Just wanted to say hello im Nate im 16 I have watched the reds over and over and never miss a game My mom always gets a little eh when im like mom game starts in like 5 mins hurry! lol Last year was a break through for me i went to 10 reds game and i was 8 for 10! I couldnt believe i saw 8 wins! Including the amazing openning day win!

Future Reds All Star

Welcome Nate and all others I have missed!! I think you will enjoy it around here

columbusbrian

I'm a columbus native, born and raised. All of my family is from Akron, even distant relatives. They are obviously Indian's fans, and I was for a while as well growing up. However, I always rooted for the reds and when I got my license, I started driving down I-71S to Cincinnati and got hooked. I live in Vermont for the time being, and I'm moving to New Zealand in August, so I won't be able to catch the end of the season no matter how good the reds do, but i'm figuring that even if they start great, we're going to see mid season trades for prospects to shore up the mess that is this organization.

I just want to add that I am a pretty big Krivsky supporter and have high hopes that things are going to be turned around pretty quick for this team and for the organization long term.

Hey CB, there's a Cincinnati native working in Crow Books up there in Burlington, so don't feel alone up there.

Hey CB, if you buy the Reds MLB package for 14.95 and you should be able to catch the Reds on your computer, even in New Zealand. And I believe you can watch them any time you want to, even after the original game has been played so the time difference shouldn't hurt you.

Welcome to Redszone.
    "Enjoy this Reds fans, you are watching a legend grow up before your very eyes" ... DoogMinAmo on Adam Dunn

Quick question: where is the section for adding an avatar image?

Quote Originally Posted by DropDocK
    Quick question: where is the section for adding an avatar image?
    For bandwidth considerations, avatars are reserved for those with Old Red Guard posting access.

I Still Miss Sean Casey

Long time reader, first time poster.

I've been a Reds fan since 2003, when coincidentally enough I took in my first Reds game in the first year of the GABP. I was on a vacation with some of my co-workers and we visited several ballparks, including Cincinnati.
    I'm also a longtime Texas Rangers fan, and I adopted the Reds as my National League team.
    Went back to GABP in 2004 to see the Reds play the Rangers. For the first time, I actually rooted against the Rangers. Home team rules, you see, because an avid fan told me that you never cheer in another team's ballpark. Best of all, the Reds swept the three-game series.
    I live in Fort Smith, Arkansas, a town on the western edge of the state right on the Oklahoma border. I've actually met a few Reds fans since I've been here, believe it or not. We need more Reds fans to offset the large number of Cardinal fans in this area, most of whom are pretty irritating if you ask me.
    Glad to finally be on board at RedsZone, and I look forward to interacting with you fellow Reds fans.

Hey Everyone!!!

Happy Opening Day to you all! I'm Amber from Northern Kentucky! I'm planning on heading down to the ballpark here in a bit... I'm 22 years old. I look forward to chatting with you all!!

Greetings, newbies. Columbusbrian, I'm in Akron right now. Lived in Cuyahoga Falls for many years, left for a while, then moved to Stow a few years back.
    Wear gaudy colors, or avoid display. Lay a million eggs or give birth to one. The fittest shall survive, yet the unfit may live. Be like your ancestors or be different. We must repeat!

Quote Originally Posted by Yachtzee
    Greetings, newbies. Columbusbrian, I'm in Akron right now. Lived in Cuyahoga Falls for many years, left for a while, then moved to Stow a few years back.
    Get a Swenson's burger for me today, Yachtzee.

Man, I miss those.
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

phcaptjim

Greetings!

First time poster, long time fan. I seen my first game in 78' when I was two years old and I've been to many since then. I'm very excited about opening day, I look for Griffey to be a stud this year. Looking forward to some witty banter with you fine folks.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Leader
    Get a Swenson's burger for me today, Yachtzee.

Man, I miss those.
    Mmmmmm. Swenson's.

If you're ever in town, drop me a line. We can hit Ray's for a few pints.
    Last edited by Yachtzee; 04-03-2006 at 10:20 PM.
    Wear gaudy colors, or avoid display. Lay a million eggs or give birth to one. The fittest shall survive, yet the unfit may live. Be like your ancestors or be different. We must repeat!

Turn Off Ads?