Turn Off Ads?
Page 43 of 65 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast

Thread: Introductions Thread

Re: Introductions Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Weasle 25 View Post
    Hello everyone I'm the Weasle I been a huge Reds fan since I"ve been alive. I read this sight since it started but never posted or anything so this is very exciting to me. So I just wanted to say Hi to everyone and wish the Reds well this year.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Hey guys been a reds fan all my life and finally found a forum to post on about it.
    "When all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail"

Quote Originally Posted by bubbachunk View Post
    Hey guys been a reds fan all my life and finally found a forum to post on about it.

Good to have ya aboard.
    If you can't build a winning team with that core a fire-sale isn't the solution. Selling the franchise, moving them to Nashville and converting GABP into a used car lot is.
    -LTlabner

Hello. Love reading the stuff on this site. My only problem is that some of the regular posters are way too negative. As a life, long Reds fan I want to have hope. If this were the election I would be much more of an Obama guy than a Hillary person. Obama - yes we can. Hillary - Oh, no you didn't (with a snap). Here's hoping we can be more positive.

Quote Originally Posted by Va Red Fan View Post
    If this were the election....
    It's not.

Here's hoping we can be more positive.
    Here's hoping you can be more objective.

Rem

Quote Originally Posted by Va Red Fan View Post
    Hello. Love reading the stuff on this site. My only problem is that some of the regular posters are way too negative. As a life, long Reds fan I want to have hope. If this were the election I would be much more of an Obama guy than a Hillary person. Obama - yes we can. Hillary - Oh, no you didn't (with a snap). Here's hoping we can be more positive.
    Welcome, VA!

Here's hoping you stay positive!
    I've been to dinner at Jimmy Buffet's house, and I've eaten it at a homeless shelter. And there's great joy and harrowing terror to be found in both places.
    -Todd Snider

I've actually never posted here, so now I am.

Hello, i've been a reds fan since I was born (my dad actually watched a reds-braves game shortly before I was born, reds lost sadly ) and I come from a long line of reds fans. I've been a member here for a few years, but I never started posting alot until just recently. I'm totally obsessed with the reds and how the game of baseball is played and I have on many occasions ranted about either of the 2 (or both sometimes) for longer than 30 minutes at once (not kidding). I must say that I totally love it here because I care the most about the reds (and know the most about them) at my school by a long shot, and this place puts me in my place quickly lol.
    3-2 at games this year
    5-9 all time

2010 central division champions

chatchi

Hi everyone... I'm chatchi, a life-long Reds fan living in Chicago (and way too close to Wrigley Field). I've been in Chicago since 2000, but never stopped rooting for the Reds (and making fun of the stupid Cubbies).

Somehow, I didn't know that Redszone existed until this weekend, so when I heard about it I just had to join. I have my own Reds site called Chris Sabo's Goggles that I started up a few weeks ago, so hopefully some of you will have some interest in that.

Otherwise, I'm just looking forward to joining the discussion here on Redszone and can't wait for the real games to begin.

So, again... hi, everyone!

GO REDS!
    chatchi

welcome!
    3-2 at games this year
    5-9 all time

2010 central division champions

Hi,

I've never posted, but have been reading this site for a long time. I love reading all the info and opinions at this place. I've come close to posting so many times, but I'm not much of a talker most of the time (my wife will tell you different, though) But, I finally decided it was time to start.

I've been a Reds fan since sometime in the seventies. My family moved to Dayton from New York in '75 and my Dad started taking us to games at Riverfront. My older sisters never made the switch and one lives in Brooklyn and is a card-carrying Yankees fan (spring training and all) and the other moved to Chicago and is a Mets/ Cubs fan (don't get me started about that duality). My parents still live in Dayton and we get to games occasionally. I live in Youngstown (THE Murder Capital of Ohio), so I rarely get to see the Reds play; only when they play the Pirates, Indians, or Braves (TBS). I have seen at least one game, in person, a year since I was little, however. Last year, I didn't make it to Great American (My father is PISSED at the Reds), but I did see them at PNC Park. I even got some sort of replica, minor league Pirates shirt. I use it to wash the dog

Anyway, I'm excited to see the Reds actually have some young talent and believe that the good guys are on the upswing, contrary to popular sports pundits.

So, Go Reds
    I'm not cool enough to have a good signature

You have made some good posts so far. Look forward to seeing you continue more of the same.

Thanks.

Got all fired up there for a sec. and fired off a bunch of posts.

That's the most I've EVER posted. (not saying much)

Kinda scared myself
    I'm not cool enough to have a good signature

Sup guys,

Confession, I am not a Reds fan- nor a hater. I am, in fact, a die-hard Red Sox fan. I live in Southern Indiana (Evansville) so I do make it to a few of the Redlegs games a year. Having lived in the Mid-West basically my whole life, I've been stuck watching the Cardinals, Reds, Cubs, and sometimes White Sox. I have to say my favorite by far is the Reds, no matter how many disappointing seasons they may have had. I'm a young buck, only 18. Don't let that fool you, I can talk baseball with anyone here. I currently post at SoSH and soxprospects.com. I love prospects, which is probably a big reason I'm here. I'm very excited to see what Bruce and Votto can bring to give this much deserving fanbase a real shot of contending again as well as seeing guys like Cueto make it sometime in 08 and guys like Frazier, Francisco, and Lotzkar come up through the low minors.

Like SoSH, I see this is a place where you need to prove you belong to post in the 'Old Red Guard'. I should be a daily contributor, but I didn't know if you guys take non-Reds fans in. Anyways, I won't waste anymore of your time and let my posts do the rest of the talking.

Welcome
    Go Gators!

Turn Off Ads?