Turn Off Ads?
Page 37 of 65 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast

Thread: Introductions Thread

Re: Introductions Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    Howdy all. Joined a month or so ago and failed to post an introduction. I live in WV and am a life long Reds/Bengals fan. Lived in Cincy (Bond Hill and then Amelia) from 1961 (born 61) to 1974. I've really injoyed the forums thus far and thank ya'll for making it available.
    Great to have another West Virginian on board. I live in Cincinnati now but was born and raised in WV. Hope to see you around for a long time!

2. Turn Off Ads?
    REDMAN

Hi everyone!! I am new..obviously. I have been a Reds fan since 1972. I live and die for the Reds..and Steelers football. Dont hate me for that. I grew up in the '70's and the Reds and Steelers were king. I have stayed loyal ever since. And with both franchises there have been some lean years. But it doesnt matter. They are my teams. I live in Southern California but have been to Cincinnati twice...I saw 5 games at Riverfront.

Well thanks for having me.

Quote Originally Posted by REDMAN View Post
    Hi everyone!! I am new..obviously. I have been a Reds fan since 1972. I live and die for the Reds..and Steelers football. Dont hate me for that. I grew up in the '70's and the Reds and Steelers were king. I have stayed loyal ever since. And with both franchises there have been some lean years. But it doesnt matter. They are my teams. I live in Southern California but have been to Cincinnati twice...I saw 5 games at Riverfront.

Welcome.

Manliness Personified HumnHilghtFreel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by REDMAN View Post

Redman? From California?

Mark Redman is that you? Now that you're not with the Braves, glad to see you spending your time with us here!

Welcome to the board.

Hello ALL....my first post.

Long time lurker, big Red fan. Just gotta vent to some people that understand. I have not seen this poor of baseball in a long time.

Manliness Personified HumnHilghtFreel's Avatar

Re: Hello ALL....my first post.

Welcome to the struggle

Quote Originally Posted by HumnHilghtFreel View Post
    Welcome to the struggle

lol this titantic is sinking fast!!!!!!! Welcome aboard HFFO,this is a great reds site.
    I can spell,I just can't type!!

Resident optimist OldRightHander's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HFFO View Post
    Long time lurker, big Red fan. Just gotta vent to some people that understand. I have not seen this poor of baseball in a long time.
    You've come to the right place to vent. That's about all we can do at the moment.

mandlmosk

I came across this site while browsing BBTF ( Baseball Think Factory) I lived in Columbus from the time I was born until 1999, and followed the Reds through the great days of the Big Red Machine and enjoyed the last playoff ( sort of ) season of 1999. I moved to Kansas City because of my job and continued to follow the Reds, and since I now lived in a Major Leauge city....( I never had before) also started to follow the Royals. Since I moved, neither my old team nor my new team has come near the playoffs. I still root for the Reds, but I don't get much redleg news here on the prarie. It is great to find such a site with such passionate fans. Nothing like this exists for the Royals! I look forward to browsing and posting on this forum when I have something Reds related to say! Go Reds!

Re: New Member

Welcome to the board

Welcome
    Go Gators!

WLWRox

Hi, another new member here. I live in Indianapolis and follow the Reds on WLW-AM, as my screen name indicates.

Welcome!
    I'm just like everybody else. I have two arms, two legs and 4,000 hits."

-Pete Rose

Hey, someone that isn't complaining about the new setup here at RZ! Welcome!
    Chad D
    Redleg Nation: A Cincinnati Reds Blog, Fan Community, and Therapy Group

new guy, saying hey......................

Hey everyone! Just thought Id drop a quick intro. I got referred here by Grounds_Crew who is a buddy of mine and thought I should check it out since Im a *gasp* Reds fan. Although its tough to admit this year. Anyways, Ill be around and hope to meet some of you all. I do have a blog about the Reds if you want to check it out and rant or rave about stuff Reds related:

www.rantravereds.blogspot.com

Anyways, be safe out there, happy Memorial Day, and GO REDS!

-Matt

Turn Off Ads?