I've been here over a year and just have casually posted a thread here and there. Haven't been much of a regular poster. Just came in, and decided what a great community this is, so I believe I am going to post more often.
I am from Indiana, been a Reds fan my entire life, and have had friends drafted by the Reds.
I play semi-pro baseball in The Greater Cincinnati area, and am a memorabilia collector. Got anything you'd like to sell, CONTACT ME!
I am also an avid video game player (they need to make a great baseball game! ESPN Baseball sucks!), as I have a XBOX 360, and Nintendo DS Lite.
I am also big into pro wrestling, football, and computers (I work for Dell).
If you have any questions what so ever, or would just like to casually talk. PM me! Thanks!
1. Are you a Reds Fan?
2. If so, what made you become a Reds Fan. If not, why are you on this forum?
1990 Reds World Series Win. It got me interested in baseball, and it became my passion, on and off the field throughout school, and even in College. Now, as I manage a Semi-Pro baseball team, it has become even more of a passion.
3. How did you learn about RedsZone?
From a friend.
4. How old are you?
5. Where are you from?
6. Do you drink or take drugs? If not, why are you a Reds fan?
I drink beer occasionally. Not a HUGE drinker.
7. Have you now or ever been a member of the communist party?
8. Do you know who the Gang of 10 are?
9. Are you now or have you ever been affliated with Richard Hand or Gallagher?
10. Do you wipe front to back or back to front?
Front to back.
11. Would you consider having your testicles (if you are male) cut off if it would guarentee a Reds World Championship?
No. Some things are just not sacrificable.
12. Do you think Adam Dunn is overrated and strikes out too much?
Nope. Strikes out a lot, but not over rated.
13. Which Reds player would you most like to go on a double date with and why?
Javier Valentin. Probably one of the most down to earth baseball players I have ever met. Not to mention, he's short, and I would feel like a monster towering over him.
14. What do you think you can ad to RedsZone?
My knowledge of the game from the 90's and current.
15. Do you think Jim Edmonds is a showboater?