Turn Off Ads?
Page 23 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: Introductions Thread

Re: Introductions Thread

Hey people.

I've been here over a year and just have casually posted a thread here and there. Haven't been much of a regular poster. Just came in, and decided what a great community this is, so I believe I am going to post more often.

I am from Indiana, been a Reds fan my entire life, and have had friends drafted by the Reds.

I play semi-pro baseball in The Greater Cincinnati area, and am a memorabilia collector. Got anything you'd like to sell, CONTACT ME!

I am also an avid video game player (they need to make a great baseball game! ESPN Baseball sucks!), as I have a XBOX 360, and Nintendo DS Lite.

I am also big into pro wrestling, football, and computers (I work for Dell).

If you have any questions what so ever, or would just like to casually talk. PM me! Thanks!

1. Are you a Reds Fan?
    yes

2. If so, what made you become a Reds Fan. If not, why are you on this forum?
    1990 Reds World Series Win. It got me interested in baseball, and it became my passion, on and off the field throughout school, and even in College. Now, as I manage a Semi-Pro baseball team, it has become even more of a passion.

3. How did you learn about RedsZone?
    From a friend.

4. How old are you?

5. Where are you from?
    Southeastern, Indiana

6. Do you drink or take drugs? If not, why are you a Reds fan?
    I drink beer occasionally. Not a HUGE drinker.

7. Have you now or ever been a member of the communist party?
    No.

8. Do you know who the Gang of 10 are?
    No.

9. Are you now or have you ever been affliated with Richard Hand or Gallagher?
    No.

10. Do you wipe front to back or back to front?
    Front to back.

11. Would you consider having your testicles (if you are male) cut off if it would guarentee a Reds World Championship?
    No. Some things are just not sacrificable.

12. Do you think Adam Dunn is overrated and strikes out too much?
    Nope. Strikes out a lot, but not over rated.

13. Which Reds player would you most like to go on a double date with and why?
    Javier Valentin. Probably one of the most down to earth baseball players I have ever met. Not to mention, he's short, and I would feel like a monster towering over him.

14. What do you think you can ad to RedsZone?
    My knowledge of the game from the 90's and current.

15. Do you think Jim Edmonds is a showboater?
    Somewhat.
    Last edited by Rob Dicken; 07-14-2006 at 02:59 PM.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Welcome
    Go Gators!

My goodness, I can't remember the last time I stopped by RedsZone, but it's been a while.

Some of you might remember me as KayJay, others as KAppaloosa....back a few years ago when Junior changed leagues and teams.

Guess what? All is copacetic with me .

But I stopped by to put my 2c worth in about Eddie Guardado (in short, he's a real nailbiter pitcher these days). I hope he comes through, and actually HELPS the Reds get to the postseason. I know Junior would like that.

I'm also still following the Red Sox too -- most Red Sox fans think it's pretty ironic that Bronson Arroyo (whom the idiotic Tim McCarver STILL thinks is "Brandon" Arroyo) is a Reds All-Star...but they're really happy for him and glad he's switched leagues so successfully (they call him Saturn Balls).

I'll probably drop by again before the season ends, if all goes well...

Hey guys new poster here.

1. Are you a Reds Fan?
    yes

2. If so, what made you become a Reds Fan. If not, why are you on this forum?
    lived my whole life in the nati, and my dad always was watching them on tv so ive grow to be a fan.

3. How did you learn about RedsZone?
    From a go-bengals.com.

4. How old are you?

5. Where are you from?
    milford, ohio, but i go to ohio state currenty

6. Do you drink or take drugs? If not, why are you a Reds fan?
    I drink beer a lot. No drugs

7. Have you now or ever been a member of the communist party?
    No.

8. Do you know who the Gang of 10 are?
    No.

9. Are you now or have you ever been affliated with Richard Hand or Gallagher?
    No.

10. Do you wipe front to back or back to front?
    Front to back.

11. Would you consider having your testicles (if you are male) cut off if it would guarentee a Reds World Championship?
    Nope. The reds can do it without me needing to help.

12. Do you think Adam Dunn is overrated and strikes out too much?
    Nope. he will improve daily with his new lighter bat.

13. Which Reds player would you most like to go on a double date with and why?
    jason larue, id talk hunting with him for the entire date.

14. What do you think you can ad to RedsZone?
    i played baseball for 17 years, went to state finals in high school, and played ball in college.

15. Do you think Jim Edmonds is a showboater?
    Hell yeah.

So Long Uncle Joe BoydsOfSummer's Avatar

Welcome back and welcome aboard you'uns.
    0 Value Over Replacement Poster

"Sit over here next to Johnathan (Bench)...sit right here, he's smart."--Sparky Anderson

willarious

I already introduced myself but I think I snuck under the radar. My name is Kevin, and I love the Reds. This is a great site and I hope to engage in some great baseball discussion.

Makes all the routine posts.

Hey guys first post, but I've been lookin around for a while.
    4-1 at Reds games attended this year

victor64

Born and raised in Cincinnati. Live now in west central OH. Heard this site was the place to get the real scoop on Reds baseball.

sparkysboys7576

New To Redszone

Hello Everyone. I Am New To Redszone And, I Thought I Would Introduce Myself And, Say Hello. I Look Forward To Talking To Everyone Here About The Reds. I Have Been A Reds Fan All My Life And, Always Will Be. Thank You.

Welcome aboard, everyone.

Re: New To Redszone

well you are certainly off to a good start.

Hi Guys,
    I'm actually a Mets fan from New Jersey

<---------ducking

I'm not a flamer and not one of those "my team is better than yours" people.

I like to go onto other teams fan sites to have intelligent conversations with other teams fans and find out more about the team and how their fans perceive them. Hope I'm welcome here. I saw the Reds in NYC when they were there earlier this year and was very impressed with Phillips and Freel. I think the trade you guys made with the Nats will help you since there's no way you compete with the Cards without a solid bullpen. By the way, what's up with Freel? I checked the box scores for the Colorado series and noticed he hardly played, is he injured or in a slump?

Re: New To Redszone

Hello
    Go Gators!

Quote Originally Posted by rcb126
    By the way, what's up with Freel? I checked the box scores for the Colorado series and noticed he hardly played, is he injured or in a slump?
    Welcome. Freel is nursing a sore shoulder. I believe he's available to pinch hit or run. Should be just a few days more.

Turn Off Ads?