Turn Off Ads?
Page 24 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread: Introductions Thread

Re: Introductions Thread

Thanks for the welcome Krono and thanks for the info Redsmetz. Hopefully we'll miss Freel for this upcoming series, that guy can flat out play. But the bad news for you is Reyes is back starting Tuesday. It'll be a good series.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Welcome

Whats up everyone!

Just saying hello and looking forward to engaging in some good convo about our reds. I was born and raised in southern ohio, went to college at Miami University in Oxford, and then moved to Los Angeles after graduation about 5 years ago.

Love the Reds and look forward to some good baseball banter.

Re: Whats up everyone!

Welcome
    Go Gators!

Welcome!

But get out of LA before Dodger Blue infects you!
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

TnLadyRedsFan

Hey all Reds Fans,
    I just wanted to introduce myself and say I have been reading forever. I was raised in SE Ky where my Dad was a die hard Reds fan and took us to the games since my sis lives in N Ky. I now live in Northeast Tn and watch the Reds on Fox but have been to a few games in the last few years. I also am a Cubs Fan (bless my heart), somebody has to pull for the underdogs, lol.
    I sure hope the Reds can hang on and get that wild card berth. Oh yeah, I saw the Big Red Machine many many times and even at my age, a nana here, I will always love Johnny Bench, Tony Perez and even Pete. A big Red hello to all.

So Long Uncle Joe BoydsOfSummer's Avatar

Welcome to the good (Reds) part of you.
    0 Value Over Replacement Poster

"Sit over here next to Johnathan (Bench)...sit right here, he's smart."--Sparky Anderson

Quote Originally Posted by GAC
    Welcome!

But get out of LA before Dodger Blue infects you!

haha never...

I'm very proud to say I'm a Reds fan.

and thank you for the welcome

I'm new as well, but have been reading before. I'm a big Reds fan and have been as far back as I can remember.

The Buckeye Bomber

Hello All!

I'm Eric, been a Reds fan from birth, although going to three games in the past week has really got me focused on Baseball (More of a football guy myself, Cowboys fan). Born and raised in Amelia (about 30 minutes from the Ballpark), and I'm a student at OSU (going into my Junior year).

Seems like a really nice place you guys have here.

Hello All, my name is Bob. Been a Reds fan my whole life due to my dad. Followed the Reds through the Big Red machine and the 90 championships. Live here in West Chester, a grad of The Ohio State University nad just found this site.

Quote Originally Posted by 91OSUAlum
    Hello All, my name is Bob. Been a Reds fan my whole life due to my dad. Followed the Reds through the Big Red machine and the 90 championships. Live here in West Chester, a grad of The Ohio State University nad just found this site.

Welcome aboard!!
    Benzinger backing and calling! And the 1990 world championship series belongs to the Cincinnati Reds!

RedBengal

Hey guys, my name is Kevin. I have lived in Cincinnati my whole life, and have also been a Reds fan my whole life. This is a great site...see you guys around.

francohungarian

hello.

Welcome
    Go Gators!

Turn Off Ads?