Turn Off Ads?
Page 25 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Thread: Introductions Thread

Re: Introductions Thread

I love this site. Don't know how long you've been around but disappointed in myself that I've just now found you.
    Go Reds! Go Ohio!
    BobcatAttack.com

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Ohio1804
    I love this site. Don't know how long you've been around but disappointed in myself that I've just now found you.
    Ditto. I can't believe it's taken me so long to find this site. I've been actively posting on internet forums for at least 6 years, and to think I missed this one is a big bummer.

I'm new as well to the redszone. I am sixteen years old and a die hard Reds fan. I live in Columbus, Ohio, but I spent quite a bit of time growing up in Cincinnati since my grandparents lived there. I've been attending Reds' games since I was two years old. I was excited to find the redszone, because I've been looking for a place to talk about the Reds with other fans. I am excited about the Reds chances for a trip back to the playoffs. I also play baseball, and am a student of the game.
    Besides being a reds fan, I am also a bengals fan, and a huge Ohio State fan. Once again, I am excited to have found a place with other fans that care as much about the Reds as I do. GO REDS!!

Quote Originally Posted by Redleg39
    I'm new as well to the redszone. I am sixteen years old and a die hard Reds fan. I live in Columbus, Ohio, but I spent quite a bit of time growing up in Cincinnati since my grandparents lived there. I've been attending Reds' games since I was two years old. I was excited to find the redszone, because I've been looking for a place to talk about the Reds with other fans. I am excited about the Reds chances for a trip back to the playoffs. I also play baseball, and am a student of the game.
    Besides being a reds fan, I am also a bengals fan, and a huge Ohio State fan. Once again, I am excited to have found a place with other fans that care as much about the Reds as I do. GO REDS!!
    I see great things in this young one.

Welcome!

Welcome Redleg
    Go Gators!

GRR8

Quote Originally Posted by Redleg39
    Hello Redleg 39. This is my first time here at this REDSFANSITE and Im thrilled to be here. I too live in Columbus, but I grew up in Cincinnati. My first Reds game was at Crosley Field in 1969, when we played the NY Mets. I was 7 years old. My Dad worked at WLW from 1969 thru 1976. He was the chief producer at the station. Ive got promos of Johnny Bench and Pete Rose doing Terrace Hilton commercials, on reel to reel tape. This is the first year since 1989, that I have actively pursued and cared about watching the games again. Seems like we have a team that is only going to improve and be a regular contender again. Its fun to watch REDS BASEBALL AGAIN!!!! LOVE IT. Take care all my Reds Brethren. Thanks. Charlie.

How u doin

Hello everybody I am new here brsides the reds I am also A huge Miami Dolphins fan and Huge Miami heat fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Redsfan08
    I am also A huge Miami Dolphins fan
    Sorry about that! Welcome anyway!
    When all is said and done more is said than done.

Quote Originally Posted by Redsfan08
    A huge Miami Dolphins fan
    YES I HAVE FOUND ANOTHER!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
    Let's make some noise!

Somewhat reasonable

"I'm just glad to be here. I figure now that I got my chance, I'll just have to take it one game at a time, step up to the plate and deliver."

OK, that side jaunt through the world of sports cliches aside, I am glad to be here and look forward to talking Reds baseball with you folks. I grew up in Warsaw, Ky., listening to Marty and Joe on the radio. Lived for a few years in Covington before relocating south on I-75 to London, Ky. Fortunately, the Reds are on the radio every game and on TV most games, so I can still keep up with the team. I work for a small newspaper in SEKy, and my weekly column is frequently about the Reds.

Welcome
    Go Gators!

Hello folks. Obviously by my posting name, I am first and foremost a White Sox fan. I do have a secondary rooting interest for the Reds though. I am not a troll, trust me. Here's to the Reds taking the Wild Card this year (hopefully the division)! I will be posting mostly in Reds Live though, since I like to talk baseball in general.

Hi folks... just thought I'd stop and say hello. Just registered recently have have been reading like crazy. There is some really great info over here and some really 'in the know' participants.

Plus, I'm anxious to get the silly message off the top of the board about me never having posted.

BennyC70

Hi all.

New member here...Long time fan--first time poster.

I moved to Cincinnati in 1996 from Tampa. I went to school at Bowling Green St. University and now I'm working just one block away from Great American ballpark.

Looking forward to meeting everyone

Tambourine Man

Nice site! There's some good talk going down here!

Turn Off Ads?